Cream of the Crop - June 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - June 2017  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 160th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of July, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a pack of Oldtimes courtesy of Oldtimer1

Good luck to all those selected this month
Joolz

HazyDaze - PsychoSister x HoneyBadger

large.PSX_20170605_021318.jpg.5263572d4f

twigs - Kona Sunset

large.IMG_0410.jpg.bf469e5ef2d139661f296

Lennon - Blues

large.IMG_8767.JPG.d135a87283b26160d1c66

Badbadger - Green Poison

large.f.JPEG.63673e68337977efc1b4012882b

Key4 - Jack47

large.DSC02696.jpg.ed0ccd32a21325c4189ad

lois lane - UGORG Shatter

large.IMG_0759.JPG.9ee6b38e6c4fac42e3d23

Peregrine  - TasteBudOG

large.594a48d88c122_2017-06-2112_08_51.T

Go flying - Candida CD1

large.P6210448.JPG.c9a66841c5bc185c3aa64

Highgrower - Blues x Nonames - 3

large.b-nn-3-b.jpg.547b29d2ea739df57b7bb

@HazyDaze   @twigs  @Lennon  @Badbadger  @Key4  @lois lane  @Peregrine  @Go flying  @highgrower

• Like 12

@highgrower you should be ashamed of yourself growing that Moby dick of a bud mate,I've seen Rhinos on tv that are less well endowed as that behemoth of a bud lol

Top f*****g work mate!!

Is it me or is the quality of both the Weed and images going up month after month of late ?

Every member here whos sharing in diaries or just images should be proud of what they grow as many of you are knocking it straight out of the freakin' park,respect to each and every one of you.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 10

Lennons Blues for me, although Lois is bloody close second. Not as fond of the extracts as I am of flowers, but god that does look tastey that shatter. Nice and gold too.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 1

forgot to say earlier on but I'm going for @Peregrine 's finely jeweled bud,sure is a pretty un'.

tell you what though im more easily confused when im straight than when I'm smoking I'm a freakin' liability in my wheelchair without it lol

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 2

Oh, nice to be nominated by whoever nominated my TasteBudOG.

She got nicked at 6.5 weeks by the Ukrainians working on the house next door. Hope they choke on it. Scumbags.

Highgrower's Blues x Noname for me, that's some f'kin cola there :eek: 

• Like 3

Wow, I am humbled and flattered that my ham fisted attempts to grow have earned a slot here.

UK420 is such a great resource and there's so much hugely experienced advice and assistance here.  I could not have gotten this far without all the timely help so freely gifted. Thanks guys, @MMG, @nudger36, @botanics, @Lotus_rouge, @Percygrower_420, @LowKeyTrainee, @Joint hogger and all those past and present who took their time to write such great tutorials for others within this forum. I am deeply indebted to you all.

...time for a frozen margarita while the sun is still shining:)

• Like 9

It doesn't get any easier, this ere judging malarkey. Some stunning pictures well done all involved :yep: 

ive had to go with @HazyDaze that  bud looks like a glass ornament 

edited typo 

Edited by OddNut
  • Like 1