Amsterdam - Fraggs Family's Sweetest Weekend - Trip Report

i couldnt eat a cookie in the dam ..that would be me either wet through in a dyke or flatter and found under a tram ..loving the write up roll on pt3

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I havnt been around and only just seen this but I'm proper stoked for you mate I'm loving that fact that you enjoyed your time away with the family! I could feel the passion from here mate it was a well deserved win I knew from that start you was in for the win all that smooth stuff that was going on mmmmm! 

You got me hooked mate and many others! i think your a proper top fella and would've love to spend the weekend with you but @Highburyway paid me off and I had to tone down the diary it's all cool he paid me well! 

Maybe next year lol a little gel of the trophy like but honestly mate well well deserved love the diary loved the passion. 

atb mate speak soon M 

• Like 7

Hey @Fragg

Thought it was about time I showed my oil powered face in here,thanks again by the way.

Real nice write up buddy, enjoyed reading it ,Judging by the amount of energy it took just to get there I think I'll just grow for seeds next SS comp,phew! you did a proper walking tour by the sounds of it but what a nice trip with family along to.

You mention you werent sure about the taste of some weed compared to yours,was it across the board generally or just a couple of strains? was any of it Organic or solely hydro grown?

It must be a bit of downer if you turn up and your own grown is better than most you can buy lol 

I think I'd be tucking into hash as a main course and mixed with fine herbs for desert as you suggest.

Don't work to hard mate,regards to your wife.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 4

€3500!

Now that's some weed/cakes and dirty hookers..

Easily enough cash to cover a 3 day break there these days haha!!

• Like 6

:hippy: Hola colega! are you learning some spanish words? I say that because if you're gonna visit my town... maybe you will need it hehehe

You (and family) are invited (in public) to visit me when ever you want. As you know I live very near Madrid, and in my house the weed is free, organic and super tasty  
And my wife speaks English much better than I :B):

It was really amazing to meet you and to meet your nice family. A great weekend, smoking and walking through that marvelous city, with its Lights hehehe... a trip to remember for life.

Thanks for this complete report and all your details about THE trip, I feel like I have some very good new friends.:skin_up:

I will send you some pictures soon, 

Gracias y un abrazo!!
jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 13

On 15/06/2017 at 9:34 AM, KingBlueRizla said:

Nice write up, I haven't read a Dam trip report in quite a while. :D Going to Amsterdam tomorrow, my first coffeeshop will probably be Feels Good too, as its nearish to the apartment. My friend rated the OG Kush hash last month when he was there, hopefully its the same batch.

Cheers more to come soon but I hope you had a great time over there....in fact I hope you are still there lol

On 15/06/2017 at 10:01 AM, Breezus said:

@Fragg = Cookie monster lol

Great stuff mate :yinyang:

Ohhhhh yeahhhh!!! :smokin:

On 15/06/2017 at 10:16 AM, Michael Luchóg said:

Gelificeteerd Fragg,well done sir.

Thats more Dutch than I picked up in 2 days but thanks alot mate :)

On 15/06/2017 at 0:48 PM, botanics said:

Great reading this Fragg! :yahoo: Sounds like you've had a right blast and a fab trip report, looking forward to the next installment bud  :v:

Thanks my friend it was you posting that pic of my Red Poison in your thread that ended up with me in the dam :yep: ....... and we deffo made the most it  lol Yeah I really need to find the time to finish the write up on the Cannabis Liberation Day event itself and the prize giving etc but life has been mad since I got back but I'm hoping to post it soon!!

On 15/06/2017 at 9:55 PM, VikingDee said:

Great write up mate, glad you had such a good time. Sounds awesome 

Hey thanks bud glad you have enjoyed it so far,  twas really awesome and all thanks to the Sweet Seeds lads :yep:

On 15/06/2017 at 10:01 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i couldnt eat a cookie in the dam ..that would be me either wet through in a dyke or flatter and found under a tram ..loving the write up roll on pt3

Hehe yeah Vince I had my daughter keeping me on the straight and narrow whilst ambling/floating around on the streets or I could have come a cropper on multiple occasions lol Part 3 is coming mate, I was waiting for the OK on some images from Tommy which he has given and I just need to find a bit of time to write it all up before I forget :yep:

On 15/06/2017 at 10:06 PM, thekingofobsolete said:

been to the dam bro have you tidy bruv,but dope at 14 euro a gram :eek:  now thats what i call taking the piss,theres no dope on earth worth that the robbing fukas.:shock:  give it to the welsh they never charge that much lol  did you get a hooker btw ? :notworthy:

Yeah man not exactly used to handing over cash for dope but it was nice to see how the other half live for a change lol 

On 23/06/2017 at 10:44 PM, m99 said:

Sorry I havnt been around and only just seen this but I'm proper stoked for you mate I'm loving that fact that you enjoyed your time away with the family! I could feel the passion from here mate it was a well deserved win I knew from that start you was in for the win all that smooth stuff that was going on mmmmm! 

You got me hooked mate and many others! i think your a proper top fella and would've love to spend the weekend with you but @Highburyway paid me off and I had to tone down the diary it's all cool he paid me well! 

Maybe next year lol a little gel of the trophy like but honestly mate well well deserved love the diary loved the passion. 

atb mate speak soon M 

Hey bud thanks so much for those kind words it really means alot and I'm glad you enjoyed the diary too, me and thee next year then is it? lol I still chuckle about your foot tapping comment ;) ATB man :oldtoker:

20 hours ago, Badbadger said:

Hey @Fragg

Thought it was about time I showed my oil powered face in here,thanks again by the way.

Real nice write up buddy, enjoyed reading it ,Judging by the amount of energy it took just to get there I think I'll just grow for seeds next SS comp,phew! you did a proper walking tour by the sounds of it but what a nice trip with family along to.

You mention you werent sure about the taste of some weed compared to yours,was it across the board generally or just a couple of strains? was any of it Organic or solely hydro grown?

It must be a bit of downer if you turn up and your own grown is better than most you can buy lol 

I think I'd be tucking into hash as a main course and mixed with fine herbs for desert as you suggest.

Don't work to hard mate,regards to your wife.

Sir Badger! 

You're welcome just wish it was THC oil too mate and not just CBD but hopefully soon it will change! Hell that was the whole point of Cannabis Liberation Day to my mind, Free the Weed!!! :hippy:But more on that event in my next post when I pull my finger out, gotta do a harvest this evening but hopefully this week I'll get it posted :)

As for the quality of the weed I think I speak for all of the winners and also the ex winners and trip organisers @Sweet Seeds-tommy  @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp that we found it below the standard of our own home grown weed. The standard of growers is really rather high for want of a better word and I honestly feel humbled to be amongst them but its not overly surprising the winners could grow it better than the commercial outlets we visited. That is not to say say I didnt enjoy the weed.... hell no....I loved fucking loved having so much choice and of course the sativas and hash :yahoo:Paying for it not so much but luckily I was feeling flush lol The cup entry samples we were given for free at the Cup were in a different ball park, really grade A kit, great genetics and well grown :oldtoker: I'll explain in the next post ;) 

ATB to your wife too my friend, she sounds quite a catch to me and boy can she grow weed ;)

19 hours ago, Purple ohm said:

€3500!

Now that's some weed/cakes and dirty hookers..

Easily enough cash to cover a 3 day break there these days haha!!

Yeah epic first prize!! Blew it on taking the family with me :)

6 hours ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

:hippy: Hola colega! are you learning some spanish words? I say that because if you're gonna visit my town... maybe you will need it hehehe

You (and family) are invited (in public) to visit me when ever you want. As you know I live very near Madrid, and in my house the weed is free, organic and super tasty  
And my wife speaks English much better than I :B):

It was really amazing to meet you and to meet your nice family. A great weekend, smoking and walking through that marvelous city, with its Lights hehehe... a trip to remember for life.

Thanks for this complete report and all your details about THE trip, I feel like I have some very good new friends.:skin_up:

I will send you some pictures soon, 

Gracias y un abrazo!!
jaypp

Hola!! Now that is an invite I cant refuse my friend :D You must have some of the sweetest smoke in all of Spain  :smokin: What better way to learn Spanish than in Spain with a friend anyway :)

We all feel the same way about you my friend, it was an real pleasure to meet you and to enjoy such a unique fun packed weekend together :skin_up:A memory for life and a friend for life too :)

I look forward to seeing your pictures mate! I will finish this report this week I hope :yep:

ATB dude :oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 14

@FraggI got back last Sunday. Had a really good trip, walked about 10 miles a day. :rofl: Good weather, so we just went for a walk around Amsterdam smoking good hash, laughing at some of the weeds on offer. Definitely going to start doing Dam every 6 months or so again now I think. :D

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Was a good watch that man, nice one and well done once again to all you lads on both forums like, was good to be in the compo with you guys :v:

• Like 5

Great video @Sweet Seeds-tommy it brings it all back to me and put a big smile on my face this morning before work :) 

I hope to finish my report soon now that work is easing off a bit for me, just got one plant to harvest and another to trim up this week, so the video helps jog my stoner memory lol 

ATB my friend :bong:

• Like 4

Hehe, I knew you would enjoy the video ;)

It's a good way to remember our weekend in the years to come :yep:

We'll keep in touch my friend, sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...