Amsterdam - Fraggs Family's Sweetest Weekend - Trip Report

great write up so far ..so pleased it all went so well too .

• Like 7

Amsterdam - Fraggs Family's Sweetest Weekend - Trip Report  Part II

Waking up in the hotel, I had really enjoyed a superb night of sleep having being shattered from the day before as the bed was the most comfortable I have EVER slept in! I wasnt about to linger in my comfy bed however with the delights of Amsterdam outside the door! So I showered and headed for breakfast .....just for the experience really, I havent ever eaten breakfast in my life as I just cant face food in the morning. My wife and I for years had what we referred to as a 'Greek breakfast' of coffee and cigarettes but having given up the fags its just coffee these days apart from the odd wake and bake mornings :bong: So I pushed the boat out and had on orange juice and croissant with my black coffee wishing I could face all the wonderful options on the menu lol We met Tommy and Jayyp at breakfast and they said we would be meeting in the front of the hotel at 1 for the days activities and we could have the morning to ourselves :yep:

So my wife and I headed out to get supplies like food for lunch, the "smokeboat" we were to be taking later would have beer but no food.  More weed was also required :smokin: So we headed up to dam square once again picking up a baseball cap for myself along the way as it promised to be a roasting day of 28 Celsius and my bald head was gonna fry lol We knew my daughter and youngest son liked Greenhouse and I had spotted it on our walkabout yesterday so we headed there for our morning wake and bake picking up some Super Lemon Haze for said purpose whilst letting the kids know we were there and to come along when they were ready. It was about 11.30 by now and already VERY warm, it was gonna get HOT today :D I had wanted to score some more weed from Greenhouse but they were out of the strains I wanted so I thought I will get some from elsewhere later.... My 3 kids arrived and we went food shopping then headed back to the hotel for the 1pm rendez vous at the hotel to meet up with everyone else ready for the "smoke boat" trip and the rest of the days festivities :bong: Everyone was in fine fettle having had a decent nights kip and looking forward to the day, Jaypp told me I was going to need my stamina today as it was going to be a busy day...sounded good to me! :skin_up:So we wandered off with the general idea of having a smoke and catching a boat and by this time we had also met up with a friend of my daughter that had recently moved to Amsterdam that was a friend of the family having met us all before too:) Tommy and Jaypp were cool as ever when I asked if it would be OK if he tagged along for the day :yinyang: Just before it was time to catch the boat Jaypp decided he was going for more weed supplies so I decided top idea and to join him and grab some more for myself too. We chatted away and got a little lost lol looking for the Voyagers Coffee Shop, we did pop in to Hill Street Booze an ex Coffee Shop that no longer sells but you can smoke there. As we entered one my fav songs was playing 'Under Me Sensi' by Barrington Levi and I thought, I wanna come back here later the vibe was so nice! @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp and I were in a world of our own chatting away happily until we realised we had run out of time and decided we would have enough smoke on checking our pockets. I still had some Malana and a gram of Nepalese Temple Ball plus a couple of bags of herb plus everyone else on the boat would have some....we could survive the hour we decided! We cancelled the dope scoring mission and headed back for our boat trip instead with me determined to get back to Hill Street Booze at some point later......

Jaypp did a cool time lapse from the back of the boat that he has posted on his Instagram that I will share with you guys here if he doesnt mind

We were greeted by a very chilled out Captain and he agreed to the extra passenger without issue and then offered us beers on embarkation one of which we managed to smash  immediately before even drinking a drop.:wallbash:The response of the Captain was v cool I thought "It's ok it happens" with that typical tolerance of the Dutch :cheers:

So a little plug to the most chilled captain of the canals in dam ;)

large.19206162_10155184629526539_2036934961_n.jpg

Yesterday we had agreed to do an unofficial prize ceremony on the boat as the number of tickets available for the HighLife Cannabis Cup/VIP area at the Cannabis Liberation Day was going to be limited and my kids would miss out on me receiving the award. So once we were underway @Sweet Seeds-tommy and Jaypp handed out goodie bags filled with loads of their rather excellent skins, 2 cool Sweet Seeds logo grinders plus stickers(my jars are suitably named now thanks lads!). Tommy then unveiled the very cool "cups" or rather embossed plaques that are really smart, telling me that these were only for the second place winners and that the first place guys had had enough stuff by now.  I was baked enough that I fell for him pulling my leg lol as he revealed out mine I was well chuffed, they really are very posh! Here is a pic below

large.trophy.jpg

Very cool and its sat next to me as I type reminding me of a wicked weekend that I hope never to forget

But no that was not all we were getting big cheques for the presentation too, beautifully done with the cool Sweet Seeds logo on, their graphics guys really do a top job:yep:

So here are a couple of me feeling very happy cruising the canals of dam, high as a kite with an ice cold Heineken ready to slay the thirst on this baking hot day showing off the cheque:smokin: I even have my new Sweet Seeds T-Shirt on too :B):

large.5941a3a321655_prizeboatlogo.jpg

and one more for the ladies lol 

large.5941a8318c557_prizeboatlogo2.jpg

So my daughters friend is just killing himself laughing at all this of course lol Personally I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and I thought that would be that on the gift front as I now really had just about all I could carry!! 

Tommy however had one more personal pressie up his sleeve....... one of his own homemade cookies for Highburyway and myself, Highburyway split his being the gent he is with his wife and I intended to split mine too, honest guv!, but before I knew it I had swallowed the lot.....oooops! Tommy later asked did you split it or eat the whole thing, he laughed when he heard I'd gobbled the lot  lol Hey all I had booked for the afternoon was picking up a prize for winning a dope growing forum contest(formally), it seemed logical to me! :yinyang:

I had been sorely tempted the day before by some Mexican shrooms I had seen, they are the cleanest of trips, but felt it was a bit off topic for this particular trip so a cookie would be as close as I was gonna get :hippy: Tommy has told me twice which autos he used to make the cookies and twice I have forgotten!  My apologies my friend but could you remind me a third and final time? They were really tasty with no noticeable 'weed' flavour at all, he has mastered the art of late night cookie baking :notworthy: I came up on them nice and gently but I was smoking supercharged joints so my levels were high in the first place but as is the way with edibles they last a few hours and so my next few hours were greatly enhanced I think its fair to say..... thanks to Tommy :badass:

The Sweet Seeds guys then did a short bit of filming of all the prize winners with their plaques and cheques and T shirts on the back of the smokeboat, which hopefully they will share with us all shortly:)  All too soon though we were arriving back at the dock having had a fantastic hour but feeling we could go another hour easily of such a sedate lifestyle, I can see why even the locals seem to enjoy boating around the canals of Amsterdam its blissful especially on edibles :smokin:

Awseome ship, hope she didnt sink any of ours back in the day! :)

large.19179365_10155184630076539_1839050995_o.jpg

My eldest son that's a bit of a metal fan liked the name of this boat ;)

large.19204988_10155184630921539_222516556_o.jpg

So with me coming up, having been greedy, on Tommy's cookies at the end of the boat trip is where I will leave it for tonight folks its getting late....... next stop Cannabis Liberation Day itself, more cookie and then formal presentation in the HighLife yurt I think it was? ....... Fuck knows I was flying by now hehe :yahoo:

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Edited by Fragg
tagging
  • Like 32

Nice write up, I haven't read a Dam trip report in quite a while. :D Going to Amsterdam tomorrow, my first coffeeshop will probably be Feels Good too, as its nearish to the apartment. My friend rated the OG Kush hash last month when he was there, hopefully its the same batch.

• Like 4

Great reading this Fragg! :yahoo: Sounds like you've had a right blast and a fab trip report, looking forward to the next installment bud  :v:

• Like 4

Class write up Fragg :)

Sounds like you had a whale of a time and more importantly a well deserved break with your family. Good times mate. I was looking all over for Hill st booze on my last visit and couldn't find it lol

• Like 5

Looks like your having fun mate, have a great time :yep: cant wait for the next episode, im hooked, just like Coro :skin_up:

• Like 3