Remo Chemo and Nutrient growers

Dinafem-Mark

Looking forward to seeing the Remo nutes in action and the Chemo. Great stuff  

@Dinafem-Mark

My mate reckons the nutes are on a par with Mills, which cant be bad at all. Did hear there is an organic line coming later in the year too.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 5

It's been organic nutes for me for a long time now so this should be a good learning experience for me :) Things to do in July so  roll on the back end of July. I too was shocked at the package. I'm considering a 4 strain Dinafem grow (all new strains to me) with emphasis on the Remo Chemo. I'll decide nearer the time. Good luck to all taking part in this whether it be just seeds or the full Monty ;) Thanks again Mark and Dinafem.

• Like 5

Ok seeds have landed now too.

They should hit dirt sometime the weekend. 

Diary be up and running by next week :v:

• Like 7

I love that remo burned a fat one for us guys. That's epic, and on marijuana Monday too lol 

I'm a hash Wednesday man myself. I miss hash dice 

• Like 6

I like his super charged joints, you'd never roll one yourself because it's a complete waste and I'm surprised they burn. But remo does it with no fucks given 

• Like 4

Just a heads up @Dinafem-Mark

Due to circumstances beyond my control the remo chemo won't get cracked till next Tuesday now.

Apologize for the delay but it really is out of my hands at the minute.

I'll get cracking ASAP though no doubts.

Nice1 Dodge

• Like 2

Hey dinafem I was at your booth at the spannabis event amazing genetics when I was home I ordered the og kush and shark attack and the og kush is some of the best ive smoked great plant stinky as hell hahaha made me have to buy stronger filter I would love to try out the remo chemo Greetz from holland

• Like 3

Everything arrived safely and will be wet soon...

large.DSCF1432.JPGlarge.DSCF1430.JPG

packaging very nice. Thanks Dinafem. Quite excited about doing these after watching the Remo video. There is a really nice growing tip for the remo chemo on that video by the way. Very cool. Nice one.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

my blinkers are on and approaching first fence ...is anyonelse underway or close to starters orders'...remo beans and nutes ?

it would be great to share your experiences ... they may be on the site and ive missed them ( most likely ) ...otherwise i may have hit the front but eventually fall at the last lol

awaiting fellow riders ..please ?? ...trying to not sound like a personal add on grinder lol

love

Arthur

Edited by arthur lee
  • Like 2