Remo Chemo and Nutrient growers

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all :) As some of you may know we are about to release a new strain called "Remo Chemo" in collaboration with Remo aka The urban grower :)

What we wanted to do was a run of the Remo Chemo in conjunction with the Remo nutrients and thanks to Remo and (Easy grow the official UK distribution for Remo) we have secured 5 nutrient packs to go along with the seeds for this pre release grow. Which will be sent to the 5 members :yep:

So far we have 4 members for both the seeds and nutrients so we need 1 more and we have 1 grower for the seeds with out the nutrient pack. In total we want 8 growers (5 with Remo nutrients and 3 in your own grow medium/nutrients)

The members we have so far are

Nutrients and Remo Chemo members

@botanics

@jadenugs

@arthur lee

@Dodgee

Remo Chemo members

@Fragg

So we need 1 more nutrient and seed grower and 2 more seed growers.

If you would like to take part please submit your name in this thread and we will give it a couple of days and get the 3 growers announced :yep:

As we only have 1 more nutrient pack if you are not chosen please do not take offence as we will be selecting growers who have a good reputation on uk420, have completed at least 1 full grow diary and must be able to start this endeavour by the end of July :)

There you ave it guys a great opportunity to test out a new strain and to test it out with the Remo branded nutrients :)

This is going to be a great adventure and we at Dinafem are really excited to see what you can do with both our seeds and the nutrients provided :yep:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 18

I don't mind testing out some seeds and a nutrient pack. Iv been testing some growers ark and fancy a change, looking for something new.

Any info on the strain?

zz

• Like 5

@zztopbudzThe strain will be Remo Chemo mate which is UBC chemo created by Remo and feminized by us :) As soon as I get the description i,ll get it up which should be this week :yep:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Hello all :) As some of you may know we are about to release a new strain called "Remo Chemo" in collaboration with Remo aka The urban grower :)

What we wanted to do was a run of the Remo Chemo in conjunction with the Remo nutrients and thanks to Remo and (Easy grow the official UK distribution for Remo) we have secured 5 nutrient packs to go along with the seeds for this pre release grow. Which will be sent to the 5 members :yep:

So far we have 4 members for both the seeds and nutrients so we need 1 more and we have 1 grower for the seeds with out the nutrient pack. In total we want 8 growers (5 with Remo nutrients and 3 in your own grow medium/nutrients)

The members we have so far are

Nutrients and Remo Chemo members

@botanics

@jadenugs

@arthur lee

@Dodgee

Remo Chemo members

@Fragg

So we need 1 more nutrient and seed grower and 2 more seed growers.

If you would like to take part please submit your name in this thread and we will give it a couple of days and get the 3 growers announced :yep:

As we only have 1 more nutrient pack if you are not chosen please do not take offence as we will be selecting growers who have a good reputation on uk420, have completed at least 1 full grow diary and must be able to start this endeavour by the end of July :)

There you ave it guys a great opportunity to test out a new strain and to test it out with the Remo branded nutrients :)

This is going to be a great adventure and we at Dinafem are really excited to see what you can do with both our seeds and the nutrients provided :yep:

All the best

Mark..

thanks very much dinafem-mark and well done remo and easy grow uk

so refreshing to witness breeders and nutes suppliers in there total confidence in these products and in allowing us members to trial them

the only weakness i can see ....is me ?!?

love arthur

• Like 6

i'll throw my name in for the nutrients and seed pack....

eta; iv been accepted into your other seeds for diary giveaway @Dinafem-Mark  so if you want to leave me out i don't mind....

Edited by craigfjyp
  • Like 4

I'd love for you to throw my name into both hats @Dinafem-Mark (Cheeeeky :chains:) - remo nutrients or not I'd be happy to run the strain with the nutes I use but the remo juice would be a bonus! Would like to try running remo nutes along side advanced nutes to see which performs best. Testing them on remo chemo would be ace.

Feel free to browse my rolling diary in the LED Grow section. 100% no offence taken if not chosen, there's always next time eh!!

All the best, keep doing what you do!

Edited by Lotus_rouge
  • Like 4

I'll be following these grows with great interest , especially for the smoke reports regarding pain. 

ATB all successfully chosen growers 

:yinyang:

@Dinafem-Mark thanks for the directions over to this thread. If you need someone for the nutrient plus seed deal then I can do it or if you decide on just the seeds that is fine too. Will be able to start by the end of July no problem.

Thanks for the opportunity.

• Like 1

Hi mark,

I would like to throw my hat into this ring as it does sound interesting. I wonder what sort of mistreating I can impose on her and see how it goes.I actually don't think I am qualified enough but why not see.

cheers

BB

• Like 2

Even if I've missed out the chance to take part in this when will they you be releasing the packs @Dinafem-Mark ? I've got my money right here for a pack now :yep: 

Can't wait too grow some Remo chemo!

Edited by Geordiejames420
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Geordiejames420 said:

Even if I've missed out the chance to take part in this when will they you be releasing the packs @Dinafem-Mark ? I've got my money right here for a pack now :yep: 

Can't wait too grow some Remo chemo!

As far as I know mate we are planning the release for next week mate :yep: I will get the seeds and nutrient growers announced this week :)

All the best

Mark..

• Like 4

I hope they're paying you well @Dinafem-Mark you must barely have a second to think with everything you and dinafem are running at the moment.

respect for the effort and thanks for your time mate.

• Like 4

@Elvis RegWill be our final nutrient and seed grower for both "Remo Chemo and nutrients " a long with this

@Geordiejames420 and @zztopbudzWill be our final 2 seed growers for "Remo Chemo " if you 3 could pm me your details that would be great then we can get this show on the road :)

@Lotus_rouge and @craigfjyp as you are both down for seeds4diary grow I can change one of your selected strains to "Remo Chemo " if you would like? If so pm me and I'll change your selections :)

This is going to be epic and glad to have you all on board and along for the ride on this endeavour :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 7