Shark Shock and Blue Cheese

Satchitananda

5-6oz  is a bloody good weight ... those black destroyer looks lovely ... i bet it will taste amazing if it was  stored a few months...:skin_up:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, vortex said:

5-6oz  is a bloody good weight ... those black destroyer looks lovely ... i bet it will taste amazing if it was  stored a few months...:skin_up:

Yea, that does look the nicest. :)

5-6oz from a DR60 isn't that good. If I was using a 250w hps then 1gpw would be 9oz, which I have got close to a couple of times. 5oz is 1gpw for the 150w light though so it's ok. And I did use the 150 for most of the grow, so it's pretty good. :) 

• Like 2

On 29/07/2017 at 0:18 PM, botanics said:

Well done @ananda nice work buddy and the flowers look really good too, top job :yep:

Thanks mate. :)

• Like 1

You did a fantastic job mate. So many growers strive from that gram per watt and you achieved it :) yes if the 250w had been used for the full grow you would have done the close to 9oz :) and I'm sure next run you will smash this :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 31/07/2017 at 6:18 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

You did a fantastic job mate. So many growers strive from that gram per watt and you achieved it :) yes if the 250w had been used for the full grow you would have done the close to 9oz :) and I'm sure next run you will smash this :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark, i find it a lot harder to hit a gpw with the 250w in that space actually. I often get 5 or 6 Oz from 250w. I think it's partly down to CMH being excellent and down to use of space and wattage. I could get a gpw with 250w only with luck or if I dialled things in with mother plants and clones. Doing it the way I do, winging it every time and usually trying to grow different things in a 60cm space means forgetting a gpw, unless you use CMH and are a bit lucky like I was this time. :)

Too early to give proper smoke reports but they are all very satisfactory, the Shark Shock is a lot stronger than last time I grew it, lol. No longer a functional daytime smoke that just eases some pain and stuff, one of these Shark Shocks is like "put you to sleep Indica" type. I don't think I have tried the other Shark. The Blue Cheese was a lot better than I first said and in the end I loved it, it was happy, uppy, chatty stuff. The Dark Destroyer is nice too, it's a strong Indica and it doesn't seem to get mentioned much but it's nice. 

• Like 1

@anandaSo you are getting better results from the chm compared to hps and from a lower watt pull? Interesting stuff :)

I've herd of black destroyer but don't know to much about this strain :) sounds tasty :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@anandaSo you are getting better results from the chm compared to hps and from a lower watt pull? Interesting stuff :)

I've herd of black destroyer but don't know to much about this strain :) sounds tasty :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark Better in a sense yea, I could still get more from the 250w HPS (over the 150cmh) when things are more dialled in or lucky. But a gpw is deffo easier with CMH according to most people and my experience is the same. I would like a 210w CMH for the DR60 that would be perfect (but obscure and expensive). 315w might be overkill, though my tent could handle the heat for 6 months of the year I think...lol.

The Black Destroyer is nice, the star of the show is Shark Shock 2 for sheer strength (weird since it's CBD but...it's true, it puts me on my arse) second is Blue Cheese for the happy, chatty buzz. The Shark Shock 2 was about twice the size of the others too, I could easily have filled the tent with it with a weeks extra veg and not chopping bits off. Joint third are Black destroyer and Shark Shock 1. :)  I think I like those Root Nurse pots too, when I checked the rootball out it was pretty nice, not much to see on the outside and filled with fine feeder roots inside, it was hard to put your thumb through them they were so dense and tough. I have a Dinachem on the go atm, I have one GSC x Psychosis and one Dinachem in the tent, it's all badly planned and "seat of the pants" as usual, lol. I have wanted to try the Dinachem for a while.

• Like 1

@anandaYou are going to love the DinaChem mate. I've not come across gsc x psychosis so will be watching this if documented :yep: GSC is a very nice smoke but bad yield from the plants I have seen. Maybe the psychosis will help boost yield?. Would the psychosis be "cheese" well a "cheese" pheno?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark The GSC x Psychosis was a freebie from KGBseeds (I don't know if he is planning to release it or what) and the Psychosis is a Cheese variant yea. I topped them and the GSCxP has gone mental with spindly runners, things could get mental in there. It looks weird now so I haven't posted it much, it looked fab before I topped it, now it's all droopy, lol. the Dinachem looked better before topping too. I will post some pics soon when I am happier with how things look. :) 

They are in 3.5l normal pots and I just went 12/12, it is going to be interesting trying to train them I think, I might use a net for support.

• Like 1

I thought psychosis was a cheese variant :yep: I know this cut well :)

@anandasupport netting would be my way mate :) will offer the support needed and will make training easier :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1