Shark Shock and Blue Cheese

Satchitananda

No worries mate, I can see where I missed some and maybe skipped a whole plant, lol. But I did take a shit load of lower growth off most of em and at this stage I would rather just leave it. But your advice is still valid. :)

I don't mind a bit of popcorn, it fits in the vape nicely. Not too much though! :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Happy Hippy said:

@ananda

Edit...forget what i said buddy i just put my glasses on and had a proper look and i can see where you have trimmed them..its fkin horrible getting old doh

tell me about it! I used to have to move everything to arms length to see it, now that doesn't even work half the time.:)

• Like 2

Re Sips (sub irrigated planter) have a look here mate , but also using them in current diary so you can see the results are consistent. 

Edited by bobnudd

3 minutes ago, bobnudd said:

Re Sips (sub irrigated planter) have a look here mate , but also using them in current diary so you can see the results are consistent. 

Cool, it's a bit like a hydro technique for organic? 

• Like 1

Yep, guess it is. Basically it allows you to run an even moisture in the pots, with a really airy mix. It works great with organics /notill style and if you can't visit or can't be arsed to water every other day. What you want to avoid though is run off / topwater into the sips or organic nutes like OT cause it's going get stinky lol 

1 hour ago, botanics said:

@ananda

Spot on buddy :yep:  Gonna put my feet up and dip into your biscuits and tea :v:

Thanks mate, you have been a big help and friend to me. :) 

• Like 2

Firstly thank you for getting this grow diary going :)

Secondly sorry to hear about your bad luck over the last year :(

And thirdly the plants so far look grest. Nice healthy, vibrant green and look to be stacking some nice weight on :yep:

This should be an interesting grow to watch end and we will be watching with interest :)

Again thank you for documenting your grow on uk420 @ananda I'll be back in on the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Nice strong healthy looking plants mate. Gonna be some nice long fat colas :)

I've just bought some of those plant bends lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate I'm gonna hop on board if you don't mind. Plants look lovely and healthy, glad that nasty rot business is sorted :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Openairbud thanks mate. :)

So here we are at around 6 weeks, I used my 150w CMH for a few days the other week because it was so hot, the ambient temp outside the tent was hitting around 29c. It gets very hot upstairs in this house and that's where the tent is so....I was glad to have the 150w CMH. I have gone back to the 250w HPS now.

They are getting about 4ml Bloom. I got the "big" camera (Nikon DSLR) out for these, but I always have trouble with it so some shots are out of focus.

Here is Shark Shock 1

large.DSC_9946.jpglarge.DSC_9948.jpg

• Like 4