Remo Chemo new high THC feminized strain by Dinafem coming soon

Dinafem-Mark

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@9lasticCan I ask were these dinafem beans that have failed? 

I will get s post up Monday to announce the testers we have and if we need more :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Yes @Dinafem-Mark, half of them were Haze XXL auto and the other half Dinamex Auto .. there is always a chance of my lack of experience.  But that never happened with previous grows, where Dinafem has been always ahead of other genetics big time. So a bit surprised and slightly disheartened tbh.  

Looking forward to to the new strain tho.  

Edited by 9lastic
  • Like 1

The pictures look great @Dinafem-Mark man. She's a wicked flower!! Those colours :george:

I'd definitely be interested in running as a tester...should any more be required. I use advanced nutrients but considering the switch to remo's nutes as I'm a big fan and wanted to run both brands side by side in a test. Running them side by side on remo chemo would be even better!

I'll be buying a packet if the beans anyway..but gonna stay locked and keep my eye on this thread.

All the best dude :yep:

• Like 4

@cocopipsYes we do vigorous testing before we release any strains these are not testers but rather pre release seeds for the uk420 community :)

@Lotus_rougeGreat to hear and will let you know if we need more tester ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

Honest to god, pretty damn excited to try this strain out, love watching abit Remo too! I need a pair of his shades:afro2:

• Like 4

I believe the UBC Chemo Kush clone only was used in one half the genetics so the name links to the genetics you would hope, apparently the strain goes back over 25 years plus. There is a strain called Isis Kush which is getting bad press, but it actually links into Isis the Goddess. 

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 4

Your right @nudger36 mate. The remo chemo kush is a x of UBC Chemo Kush and Bubba Kush. 

The UBC Chemo Kush was apparently developed in the 1970's at the University of British Colombia and now a clone only strain. It was apparently created to treat the side effects of chemotherapy and cancer. it's also supposed to be great for pain relief. 

I belive that the name of this strain is an obvious link to the genetics like nudge said. Nothing to do with marketing!

Sounds like a great strong strain which grows well indoors and in small spaces. A scrog should work brilliantly!

Edited by Lotus_rouge
  • Like 4

if it's that great for pain relief then it's 100% the strain for me as that's the main focus of what I want from any strain.

It's 20 yrs exactly this August since I had a major industrial accident whilst working for a company that thinks every little helps,got a few quid but 20yrs later I'm an absolute wreck still and poor.

I'll be watching the chemo grows closely.

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark if you are looking for extra seed recipients for this strain I'd be happy to add it to the other diary I've promised to do for Dinafem as I'd really like to have a go at running this strain as well.

The time is close for the release of this epic strain :)

Here's a quick video to wet your appetite :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

@BreezusShe has been packed up in our tins and ready for sale :)

All being well she will be released this week :yep:

Very exciting times :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2