Remo Chemo new high THC feminized strain by Dinafem coming soon

Dinafem-Mark

Hi, how high will Dinachem grow after being topped after third node. Nearly three feet tall now nearly a month in flower.

Ta..:smokin:

• Like 1

@Lorcanlive

After a month in flower  (12/12) you should not experience any more stretch :)

If you start a thread with a picture or 2 this will help mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed again

@Lotus_rouge

She will be released in about 10 days :yep: I do have something planned with several uk420 members who will be running this strain along with Remo nutrients :)

Should be interesting :) and we may do several more members for just the Remo Chemo grown with there own nutes/feeding regime :)

Very exciting times :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed
  • Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark I'd be happy to do a remo chemo trial should you need another lazy sick man with nothing better to do.

*just looked into the nutes and they're reasonably and surprisingly affordable,more reading to do!

DBL edit** SOME of the nutes are sensibly priced lol

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 1

there are some remo chemo and marco pics of the remo chemo over at icmag, if someone could post a link.  I couldn't figure it out lol 

• Like 1

@samhigh

I have a few shots I can share let me upload them :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed
  • Like 1

Here you go mate :)large.remo-7751.jpglarge.remo-7746.jpglarge.remo-7738.jpg

large.remo-7752.jpglarge.remo-7747.jpglarge.remo-7734.jpglarge.remo-7633.jpg

I'll see if I have more :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed
  • Like 13

@Dinafem-Mark

Looks absolutely amazing! 

Sign me me up for a trial dude! I need a cheer up after last 8 seeds have failed on me in the last two weeks :( 

cant wait for this one! 

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function
  • Like 2

@9lasticCan I ask were these dinafem beans that have failed? 

I will get s post up Monday to announce the testers we have and if we need more :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Is it just me that thinks using 'Chemo' in a Cannabis Strain name is a bit below the belt? :unsure:  I've tried looking at this subjectivity but can't really see why a reputable company/breeder would slyly target people with cancer by using Chemo in their strain name? :(  Maybe it's just me but I feel using this style of marketing and targeting those affected with cancer is beneath contempt. :angry: Sorry to say it but using that strain name has considerably lowered my opinion of DynaFem as a brand. Is this just a cheap effort by someone trying to score a few exta sales? 

• Like 3

@Saddam

As this strain was developed by Remo as a medicinal strain I don't think using the correct name "Remo Chemo " is bad and we are not targeting this strain for cancer sufferers but it has shown to provide relief for patients suffering with cancer and chemotherapy treatment. It has been a medical strain for at least 10 years in Canada and we at Dinafem had the chance to work with a "cannabis legend and medical grower" to release this strain in feminized form. 

We kept the name that was given to this strain so growers would know the background and to honour the creator of this excellent medical strain :) no intention of prospering from Cancer patients this is not Dinafem :) we aim to produce the best strains we can and this year, yes we have focused hard on the medical genetics as this is what growers want :yep:

We are sorry if this had offended you. This was not our intention :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetition
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@9lasticCan I ask were these dinafem beans that have failed? 

I will get s post up Monday to announce the testers we have and if we need more :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Have the testers been, erm tested?

• Like 1