VaporGenie Classic (wood), "Classic"-look Aluminium and Bronze Sherlock

Egzoset

i'm not sure if you are speaking English have never heard sentences spoken like this or that, I think you are maybe trying to make out you are super intelligent 

Hi again Hash72,

Salutations everybody,

1 hour ago, hash72 said:

i'm not sure if you are speaking English have never heard sentences spoken like this or that, I think you are maybe trying to make out you are super intelligent 

Your time for more forum socialization is OVER, previous topic-steering efforts have been SIGNALED for moderatorship already.  In addition, future readers are invited to add "hash72" to their own IGNORE list, to get a cleaner interface.  Further obstuction/defiance is being noticed, while you're getting ready to use more intensity in the selection of words i find totally appropriate to use at least a bit more of MY spare-time to invest on MY announced topic...

But 1st lets just Çut 'n Paste important parts of the most fundamental details in forum life as publicly advertized around here exactly:

[ http:// www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/guidelines/ ]

...you agree to treat all members within the community with respect.

...has no educational purpose or any significant relevance to an ongoing and legitimate discussion.

Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or PM.

You must also understand that we cannot respond immediately to said PM's/emails and that some time may pass before any warranted action is taken.

We hope you enjoy the debates and discussions and do your best to lead by example in creating a civil environment of mutual understanding and learning.

Consequently i'll immediately proceed with a simple update while your case remains pending.  Leaving the rest to those in charge!

So, dear enthousiast reader(s), here are more numbers to remember when engaging into my present challenge to DUPLICATE & PEER REVIEW:

large.5c3b2f8a5b9a4_1753dia.Holesin12.5mmdia_x1.0mmthickMetalDisc-Labelled(2019-Dec-4)300x300.PNG

https:// i.postimg.cc/Wb4Z5KnS/17-53-dia-Holes-in-12-5-mm-dia-x-1-0-mm-thick-Metal-Disc-La.png ]

http:// oi63.tinypic.com/15nkr51.jpg ]

Dimensions are relative to my center mark (illustrated in red...), obviously.

Good Day, have fun!!  :hippy:

6 hours ago, Egzoset said:

Salutations Hash72,

Such highlight on personal credentials instead of the announced topic provides some clear indication what's your purpose.

Hence please welcome to my [ IGNORE ] list and bring back friends, with multiple I.Ds. too to complete the obstruction if you must, etc.  That's all the spare-time i have to waste over forum socialization.

Is it a silent 'Z' in your username?

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Egzoset said:

Your time for more forum socialization is OVER, previous topic-steering efforts have been SIGNALED for moderatorship already.  In addition, future readers are invited to add "hash72" to their own IGNORE list, to get a cleaner interface.  Further obstuction/defiance is being noticed, while you're getting ready to use more intensity in the selection of words i find totally appropriate to use at least a bit more of MY spare-time to invest on MY announced topic...

lol

• Like 3

Update of Egzoset's [ IGNORE ] list:

Arnold Layne
Comrade Stoker *
Gimps
hash72
icki
Jibba jabba
Jimboo

Joolsz *
monkeypig
Nuttyprof
Owderb *
ratdog

* Not really a surprise judging from previous years.

Edited by Egzoset
  • Like 1

Please Mr Cholmondley-Warner, put me back on your good list, and I promise to be of cordial assistance to you, whenever you need help with your vape capers, young fella-mi-lad. If Thou Dost not take me off Thy shit list, I shall be left with nay other option than to challenge Thou to a duel, fisticuffs and all.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2019 at 5:43 AM, Egzoset said:

That's all the spare-time i have to waste over forum socialization.

Not to mention it's about character forging and bitcoin reputation points from self-serving installed trolls...

:thumbdown:

Now that i done all the preliminary work just start your own dedicated thread, when you're ready (...) to prove yourself!

Remember:  only INDEPENDANT DUPLICATION + PEER REVIEW is called for, the rest is deceptive noise intended to cover the incompetence of loosers - much a screen of smoke in 2019...

:bag:

Really, thanks for yet another fine sample of mediocrity.

Euh...

Take your best shot, i already got all i need.

large.5b7c83c52db86_EgzosetsBi-EnergySlogan.GiF

large.5b7c86e4833c2_EgzosetsCustomizedVGPipes-Summer2018Slogan400x200.PNG

Good day, have fun!!  :hippy:

Come on Vapfire, we know its you lol 

2 screens, vaping with fire (And heat), and colouring in your words. 

What is your view on condiments that have a high fact content, yet a good taste?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Comrade Stoker said:

What is your view on condiments that have a high fact content, yet a good taste?

:rofl: come on let me in on it what have i missed lol ive only been here a year and comrade your comments have me pissing myself lol

Just now, monster69 said:

:rofl: come on let me in on it what have i missed lol ive only been here a year and comrade your comments have me pissing myself lol

You need to search the site mate. There was a guy called Vapfire, he got banned (Twice I think). He used to talk about vaping, using fire, and making remoulade (Like continental mayonnaise). Here is one  of the threads Click here!, you can use that as a platform to find the others. 

Sorry @Egzoset, I can spit this into a different topic, if you like?

• Like 1

On 1/15/2019 at 7:23 PM, Comrade Stoker said:

and making remoulade

I was in the supermarket the other day and saw some remoulade, I instantly thought of vapfire, I fear my mental weakness/lack of imagination has made him almost legendary to me now

• Like 5

not just me then lol ..i saw a jar today and looked around for the wife but sadly no one to share it with ..

• Like 3