Fire 99 indoors by Widowman

widowman11

@widowman11 ... I'm probably going to finish mine in 6.5 litre pots .. cos I germed all my girls at once not thinking of finishing them all at once .. derrr:doh: ... but I should be ok .. I'll only be putting 9 in the tent though .. I may have to keep 2 back ... we will see ... yours are looking good matey ...:thumsup: ... keep up the good work Widowman ...

• Like 3

Just having a catch up mate....

I'll pop in now and again see how shit goes.

All the very best on the grow

:skin_up:

• Like 2

Good evening @Andromedian your welcome along anytime mate,,,

@MMG I think I'm going to do the same want to squeeze 9 in 6.5ltr potsunder my 600, ill do 6 Fire-99s and 3 others that I won't even mention here out of respect for panik.

I hope it just doesn't end up mayhem with 9,where the 6 plants :wallbash:would have been plenty

• Like 3

We will have to do some serious supercropping @widowman11 ... lol ... I'm not sure I want to too though as I would like a big main cola ... just to be different .. lol ... we can help each other matey .. :thumsup: .. everything looks fine so far you're cooking with gas matey ... 

• Like 1

I want the tall single cola too mate I'm not going to interfere with them too much unless 5ft of headroom isn't enough:rofl:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,been a while since last update due to my ever increasing work commitments.

large.20170527_190816-2016x1134.jpg

So with all the warm weather Im coping well with temps, I did however overwater a few(2on the right) and they lost a few leaves and yellowed up. I think they'll recover but will be stunted. There are only 6 now as the runt just didn't grow and I culled it.

large.20170527_195414-2016x1134.jpg

Ive decided in going to finish in 6.5l pots but as all weren't ready to pot up into finals, I potted up the 3 that needed it into 1.5l pots and then I'm hoping in 8-9 days I can pot them all into final pots so only 3 of them will have been potted up twice as not to restrict roots..

Thanks for looking guys... I'm looking forward to my Sunday afternoon free so I can browse all your diaries 

• Like 6

Ello mate, looking peachy so far :yep:

looks like I'll be getting an indoor grow on soon to compliment my outdoor shenanigans so I'll be watching with interest. Only ever used compost and coco is interesting me.. 

Nice one, 

Tigs 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ok a little update just to let you guys know how things are going, pics were taken last night.

I've got 5 total, 3 that are really healthy and are in 6.5l pots and the others that were overwatered and might just come along, ive potted into 3.5l pots.

Here's a group shot, I'm still shifting them between the hps and CFL due to the fact I'm still finishing a few photos in my flower area.

large.20170606_190651-1134x2016.jpg

a few few of them seem to be flowering way faster than the others, the one below is very advanced.

large.20170606_190827-1701x3024.jpg

These ones a little slower, great plants nonetheless 

large.20170606_190902-1701x3024.jpglarge.20170606_190851-1701x3024.jpg

and finally the 2 runts of the group...I would say it's totally my fault I overwatered these..I can only get to groom once every 24 hrs at the minute and this doesn't provide optimum opportunity for handwatering when the plants are so little.

large.20170606_190907-1134x2016.jpg

Thanks for looking in guys :bong:

• Like 5