Bud's 2017 Outdoor Auto-Passions

Bud Wiser

Greenhouse is filling up a bit rapid now ...

large.Busy-greenhouse.jpglarge.Greenhouse_left.jpg

These are all Dutch Passion's, with the exception of the 2 smaller brown pots at the back.

Brooklyn Sunrise auto at 41 days ...

large.BS-41days-1.jpglarge.BS-41days-2.jpg

They haven't been exclusively outdoors, I must confess.

Making full use of the shed lighting when the weather's crap, which is most of the time atm.:thumbdown:

:oldtoker:

• Like 6

Can see the difference the lights make compared to just relying on our crappy weather....makes me wish I had one...

Any way looking good bud.   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cainedbutable said:

Can see the difference the lights make compared to just relying on our crappy weather....makes me wish I had one...

Any way looking good bud.   

Well-spotted Mr.Cained sir .. the leaves are a darker green to start with, let alone bushier.

Second photo down, the bottom row of three are all the same strain .. Auto Brooklyn Sunrise. :mmmmmmm:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

We're getting close to the finish-line now, the Daiquiri Limes are at 11 weeks and the rest of the Passions will be at 10 weeks in a few days time.

The Pit Passions:

large.Pit-Passions-10wks-ish.jpg

The front one's a Brooklyn Sunrise, there's a Cookies squashed in the middle with the monster Lime at the back.

Here's the Cookies:

large.Squashed-cookies!.jpglarge.CC1-9wks-ish.jpg

And here's the lovely Lime:

large.DL-11wks.jpg

It's been a bit of a battle with humidity being so high from all the recent wet weather, so I found myself getting the dehumidifier out for a few days last week .. no way am I losing any of this lovely lady to fucking budrot !

The Potted Passions, one Cookies and two Sunrises:

large.Cookies-day65.jpglarge.BS3-9wks-ish.jpglarge.BS2-9wks-ish.jpg

One thing I've found is that some strains respond far better to training than others ... this was certainly the case with the Colorado Cookies, they didn't want to respond at all. Both the one in the pit, and the potted version, ignored my attempt to shift apical dominance to the lower branches and carried on putting all their power into the main cola. The Brooklyn Sunrises, however, absolutely loved it. So did the Lime!

Fancy a little game?

On this Sunrise, which one's the main cola? I'll give a clue, it's not the big one in the centre ! :naughty:

large.Pit-Passions-10wks-ish.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

An update on the Cookies and Sunrises ... now all at 12 weeks, with the exception of the potted Cookies which came down last weekend! :naughty:

large.Potted-Cookies---11wks.jpg

The Sunrises: (and a few others) ..

large.Garden-mid-July.jpglarge.BS2-12wks-1.jpglarge.BS2-12wks-2.jpglarge.BS1-12wks-buds.jpglarge.BS1-12wks-pit.jpg

Quite a difference between the potted versions and the one in the growpit ... she looks like she's still got ages left.

And the Lime came down today ... pics of her in my 2017 diary.

• Like 7

Auto Colorado Cookies

The plant has strong Indica qualities ... very resinous, bulky, short-growing and strong-smelling.

It does actually resemble a cookie .. and has a biscuit-like flavour to it too.

It seems to be mold-resistant, I didn't find any on the two I grew, but insects love it, especially Aphids.

Buds and colas can get quite dense, although it doesn't present a problem with good ventilation.

The pot-grown version gave me 52 grams of dried bud .. 1.75 oz in old money..!

The buds do tend to clog my grinder tho' :B):

The pit version's still drying ...

large.Pit-Cookies-13wks.jpg

She came down at 13 weeks. The potted version at 12.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Auto Brooklyn Sunrise

If this isn't a Sativa-dominant plant, i don't know what is ...

large.Sunrise-leaf-shape.jpg

I already love this plant ... the scent is sweet and delightful and the bud's light and airy.

Susceptible to rot, but pest-resistant and easy to grow ..

large.Sunrise-pit-bud-14wks.jpg

Very strong too .. this plant floored a hardened roadie .. lights-out! Yeah .. :naughty:

I got 59 grams and 77 grams from the two potted versions, the pit version's still in the ground! A quarter-shy of 5 oounces off the two plants, not bad.

large.BS2-day86-harvest-1.jpglarge.BS2-day86-harvest-12.jpglarge.BS2-day86-harvest-8.jpglarge.BS3-harvest-2.jpg

Auto Daiquiri Lime

Without doubt my favourite auto Dutch Passion bean.

Hard as fuck.

Mold, pest and weather-resistant.

Big yielding, treated with love ...

Open airy buds, they look dense, but they're not rock solid .. typical Sativa dominant strain.

Stinks of limes, naturally.

The high's strong and 'creative' ..

large.Lime-weigh-in.jpglarge.DL-harvest-4.jpglarge.DL-harvest-2.jpg

132 grams off the pit version ... that's a quarter-shy of 5 ounces! :naughty:

The outdoor version came down today too .. she withstood all weathers, no rot, no insect shit ...

large.Outdoor-DL--finish.jpg

And that's the DP autos nearly done.

Edited by Bud Wiser
  • Like 9

As always, excellent grows :lucky:, so well detailed with info of smells, resistant, hardiness etc.... You just do an excellent job all round bud :yep:. I'm sure a well deserved JD or so is in hand with a nice J :skin_up: to go with it. It won't allow me to put smiley faces etc for lol . Aah it's running now lol, recent internet  :wallbash:.

Edited by Irishgirl
  • Like 2

The Last Passion ... (sounds like a Mel Gibson movie, eh?) :naughty:

AutoBrooklyn Sunrise now at 14 weeks, still with a week-ish to go.

large.Brooklyn-Sunrise-14wks.jpglarge.Brooklyn-Sunrise-14wks-bud.jpglarge.Brooklyn-Sunrise-14wks-bud2.jpg

There has to be over 5 ounces on this one ... still rot-free and well, need I say more? :punk:

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Bud Wiser said:

The Last Passion ... (sounds like a Mel Gibson movie, eh?) :naughty:

Now, r u talking about me again :rofl::rofl:.

Looking very nice :yep:. You  do such a great job with these plants :oldtoker:.

• Like 2

@Bud Wiser ohhhh man!! She looks tastyyyy!!! Mold free too! I wish my GH was in my garden... I could nurture them daily! I hope to have something looking this good this year! The magnums autos i have going are coming out in some gorgeous colours  and smells

• Like 2