Dinafem Amnesia CBD Autoflower under LED in Supersoil

Fragg

3 minutes ago, Fragg said:

Yeah growmau5's channel is a great place to see what is being done with LED these days as you say some phenomenal results :yep: I'm new to the whole DIY scene but always up for a bit of fun in the name of better ganja lol

Looks like I'm in the right place :)

New strain,  new light and new tent. Now this is getting g exciting :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

To boldy grow where no grower has grown before :smokin:....sorry couldnt resist the Star Trek pun :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Week 1 -  Day 7 Update

Ok ok enough crappy puns! lol

Hey uk420'ers my apologies for being a bit late with this update but I was thrown out by my recent bit of luck in the 'other' Spanish breeders forum ;)

It was a busy week for the baby Amnesia CBD and given that the pressure is on I thought I'd pull out all the stops :yep:

Firstly I gave her some juiced up fresh Aloe Vera from my mini Aloe plantation on day 3 and she also had a very early dose of ACT on day 5 as I was doing one for the grow in general and it just happened when she was rather young but good bacteria can't harm the seedling, indeed it will set her pot up nicely for next few weeks  ;)

Let's start today with a pic of the Aloe being blended with rain water from my bubbler....

large.590df83bd0268_DinafemAmnesiaDay3Aloeblending.jpg

This is the mixture after about a minute of blending, I then mix it 1:1 with more bubbled rain to make it go further really :)

large.590df83a9a407_DinafemAmnesiaDay3Aloeblended.jpg

The ACT mix I made up had the inoculants below gathered.

The worm castings have lots of little white specs as I grind up eggshells and feed them to the worms for extra Calcium, the worms go mad for them and they help them digest their other food :yep:

large.590df8395befe_ACTmix12417.jpg

then put the mixture into one of the feet from the stockings I use to protect my airpots from sciarid infection.

large.590df8357d0d1_ACTmix12417intostockingfoot.jpg

Tie the stocking foot to a spoon and dangle over the side of my bucket...

large.590df83803a32_ACTmix12417stockingfoot.jpg

Soak in bucket with rainwater and bubbled for 2 days with Molasses as a sugar source for the bacteria to multiply or should that be divide? lol

large.590df836e2449_ACTmix12417molasses.jpg

So here we are on Day 5 after Aloe Vera 2 days ago and she has just had the ACT so it has had no time to kill her off as yet :) The seed casing is stuck on her stalk I've had a crack at getting rid of it and failed so have decided to see how long it takes to fall off by itself....gulp! :unsure: Apart from that she looks lush to me for a few days old only :D 

large.590df83d0b361_DinafemAmnesiaDay5sideon.jpg

The next one is an overhead, not the best of focus I'm afraid

large.590df83e332e8_DinafemAmnesiaDay5.jpg

The last 3 pics this evening are taken from Day 7 from germination starting with a better over head shot :)

large.590df83f53fd0_DinafemAmnesiaDay7overhead.jpg

Now a sideways on view of her at the Week 1 point :) Seed casing is still there!!

large.590df84078b3e_DinafemAmnesiaDay7sideonseedcasing.jpg

Another angle to show off the seed casing lol No seriously she is looking great for a week old :yep:

large.590df8420047b_DinafemAmnesiaDay7sideon.jpg

I cant see any negative effect of the seed casing so the experiment of leaving it for once continues as I trust in nature :)

So as you can see I wasnt joking it really was quite the first week for a seedling, let's hope she likes all the special treatment and pays me back with some good meds further on down the road :yinyang:

I always give my plants marks out of 10 and she is looking spot on for a week old and so takes then 10/10 mark from me :guitar:

I hope this has been a useful update I'll be back with her next week to see how she responds :)

Til next time stay frosty and keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 6

Looking good there, you lucky git lol congrats on the win and make sure you spend it all at once ha ha

Careful with that charge mate, it's strong stuff as you well know :P

• Like 3

@Fragg ok now your frightening me with your wizard brews you still get ducking stoolled and a week in the stocks for that in these parts.

I admire your dedication to your plants health and progress it's first class.

You've already got me planning a Comfrey grow so all I need now is another 3 or 4 garden plots a composter and I'm in lol (wont happen) but ill try what I can with all respect to you.

With regards your Leaf Mould and rotted Manure how do you make sure your not importing any bugs mate?

I have access to ample quality supplies of both and actually asked in another thread about using it safely a while ago but never got anywhere with it as I was worried about the variety of bugs that it may contain.

All the best with this grow your becoming a grow Jedi....use the force Fragg.

**** sry,with your stuck seed casing I've used cotton bud sticks and keep moistening the case every couple of hours just a good dab.

I think it's where the sprout pops up out of the  moisture in the pot and then dry's out again under the light and air movement.

In nature It would rarely be that dry for a few days especially low down under the leaf mould.

Could be wrong lol

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Looking good there, you lucky git lol congrats on the win and make sure you spend it all at once ha ha

Careful with that charge mate, it's strong stuff as you well know :P

Cheers buddy! Gonna grab some bubble bags I hope, I fancy trying some full melt hash in my Evo  :haveadab:

Well remembered on the Charge mate but wish I could bloody remember and stop over doing it lol

58 minutes ago, Badbadger said:

@Fragg ok now your frightening me with your wizard brews you still get ducking stoolled and a week in the stocks for that in these parts.

I admire your dedication to your plants health and progress it's first class.

You've already got me planning a Comfrey grow so all I need now is another 3 or 4 garden plots a composter and I'm in lol (wont happen) but ill try what I can with all respect to you.

With regards your Leaf Mould and rotted Manure how do you make sure your not importing any bugs mate?

I have access to ample quality supplies of both and actually asked in another thread about using it safely a while ago but never got anywhere with it as I was worried about the variety of bugs that it may contain.

All the best with this grow your becoming a grow Jedi....use the force Fragg.

By bugs not sure if you mean insects or bacteria mate? Insects wont survive being drowned for a couple of days in the stocking and any bad bacteria will be overwhelmed by aerobic/good bacteria thanks to the bubbling feeding them oxygen :yep: So its a great way of getting the goodness from these natural sources of food without introducing any nasties :) 

# Not sure what the edit was man? despite just reading it....bit baked right now though :smokin:

Thanks for the praise though dude need it after beezee pulling my leg relentlessly lol 

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 5

Good shout on the bubble bags mate! I love a nice bit of hash, had a couple of oz from last year's outdoor, not much left now :D

• Like 3

:notworthy: Proper kick off to a grow this @Fragg mate, the mix, the juice the plants, all looking really pro and agree with jedi comment by badger, got the force flowing through you bud :v:

• Like 2

Ahhhh not quite as baked this morning @Badbadger, the cotton bud trick was the edit lol, that's a good one for the future mate thanks for that, what I have always done is try and mist it but cotton bud sounds a better technique :) 

Yep happy with her for now @jadenugs hoping she goes for it like all my other Dinafem beans have done :) 

@botanics

Hehe yeah threw everything at the little girl in the first week poor thing :) As you know with autos every day counts so I'm trying to get her out of the blocks as fast as I can basically mate ;) I don't feel overly Jedi I must confess, as I stumble around my grow grunting and groaning from my aches and pains but it is a nice compliment chaps! :) I do have a white beard like Alec Guinness if that helps? :) 

Thanks for the kind words though guys it really means a lot :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Looking good @Fragg

Your diaries are always informative and well presented, plus you grow some banging plants :D

• Like 4

@Jimmyarm thanks man! Always nice to know people have enjoyed the diaries :yep: lets hope this Amnesia CBD auto turns out to be banging too :oldtoker:

• Like 4

I think I need to show my wife this thread as your plants are on a better diet than me lol

On a serious note I must say I love that you are using these products and mixing yourself. This Imo is the way forward as it eliminates a lot of the "bottled" nutrients on the market and leaves a great end product :)

Can you tell me more about the alovera mix please mate?

For 7 days in seedling are looking grand and in very capable hands :yep:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

lol@Dinafem-Mark yes she got the full 1st class treatment this week, lets hope it pays off :)

About the Aloe Vera its just mixed 50/50 with water once I blend it mate, some pics below of me taking the Aloe branch from my 'plantation'...I wish! ;)

large.590f6f3b017d2_Aloeprecut.jpg

Here it is freshly chopped and oozing its goodness :guitar:

large.590f6f38cb958_Aloepostcut.jpg

So just one branch sometimes 2 if I have to go around a few plants. Hope that helps explain it mate and yeah for me its all about supplying my own sustainable feeds for my ganja where possible :yinyang:

ATB to you and the family Mark :oldtoker:

• Like 5