Dinafem Amnesia CBD Autoflower under LED in Supersoil

Fragg

@jadenugs nice to see you in here mate :yep: Yeah reckon it will be chilly all year like last year tbh. Tell you what has me a bit freaked out this year, the rainfall, I use it for my indoor plants as I live in the wettest part of the country BUT we have hardly had any rain thoughout the month of April showers and there isnt a helluva alot forecast for May either for this area. So I have a loft filled with empty 5l water bottles now lol Normally I'd go to a mountain stream with a barrel and fill it but even the streams will stop running soon :unsure:

ATB man have a great weekend :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Get those 5 litre containers down to lakeside mate ;) At least until June anyway lol Me and Beez will be laughing come wet, warm June lol

Good weekend lads :)

• Like 4

Good luck fragg,  your diaries are always an interesting read, a hive of info mate.

You can have some rain from a bit further south we've had plenty :)

• Like 4

19 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Get those 5 litre containers down to lakeside mate ;) At least until June anyway lol Me and Beez will be laughing come wet, warm June lol

Good weekend lads :)

It's Piccadily Circus around the local lake mate, crawling with people, the whole area is tbh 

Hope you are having a good weekend mate :) 

2 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Good luck fragg,  your diaries are always an interesting read, a hive of info mate.

You can have some rain from a bit further south we've had plenty :)

Thanks for the kind words mate much appreciated:yep: Not to mention the offer of rain lol 

• Like 3

Piccadilly circus and bird watchers with "fuck off binoculars" lol  Ninja robes :ninja: in the thick of night then? lol

Hope you get some rain soon mate :)

• Like 2

Firstly let me say a huge thank you from us all at Dinafem for getting another Dinafem grow diary going :yep: and secondly you are amassing a nice selection of our genetics which will serve you well :)

Your grows are always super detailed so we will be following along with great interest to see what you can do with our amnesia auto cbd as this is one of the 1st in the world so no pressure lol

You also have our Dinamed which we are getting great feed back from. Nice orange flavour with a very strange head high.

We will be watching with interest and again thank you for documenting your Dinafem endeavour and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Can I ask have you had much experience with led?

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Hey @Dinafem-Mark  it's good to be back and thanks for the warm welcome :) It's always a pleasure to test out Dinafem strains, they never disappoint and keep making me look good :yep:

I'm betting the Amnesia auto CBD will be the same mate despite the pressure ;) , I have just taken the baby OG Kush out of the attic to show my wife so she is having a little late evening sunshine sat next to me atm  :smokin:

25 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

very strange head high

I thought there might not even be a head high with it so am intrigued by this comment? Strange in a good way I hope! lol

LEDs I've used for about 2 years now mate but I'm about to start playing with other LED lights namely the 260W Quantum boards, 3000k wavelength I went for. Would like to do a side by side with my old LEDs vs the new ones at some point too but more importantly I think the Amnesia will be the first plant in my grow to be fully flowered under the new DIY light :guitar: Oh and I will have a Green Cube 1.2 x 1.2 for it as well :D Had enough winging it with my DIY tent plus it was way too small :) 

ATB Mark hope alls well with you and yours  :oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fragg said:

Hey @Dinafem-Mark  it's good to be back and thanks for the warm welcome :) It's always a pleasure to test out Dinafem strains, they never disappoint and keep making me look good :yep:

I'm betting the Amnesia auto CBD will be the same mate despite the pressure ;) , I have just taken the baby OG Kush out of the attic to show my wife so she is having a little late evening sunshine sat next to me atm  :smokin:

I thought there might not even be a head high with it so am intrigued by this comment? Strange in a good way I hope! lol

LEDs I've used for about 2 years now mate but I'm about to start playing with other LED lights namely the 260W Quantum boards, 3000k wavelength I went for. Would like to do a side by side with my old LEDs vs the new ones at some point too but more importantly I think the Amnesia will be the first plant in my grow to be fully flowered under the new DIY light :guitar: Oh and I will have a Green Cube 1.2 x 1.2 for it as well :D Had enough winging it with my DIY tent plus it was way too small :) 

ATB Mark hope alls well with you and yours  :oldtoker:

I've got a roofqube mate by greenqube and it is one of the best tents I have come across :)

Now onto DinaMed. As you know we are used to some thc in our end product so with DinaMed having less than 1% thc I was expecting no head high but I got a very light head buzz which then turned into a very relaxing high with none of the other effects. My wife smoked/vaped only dinamed for 1 week, she has not had any migranes which is rare and has now 2 weeks of no tablets. 

I will definitely be putting 1-2 plants in the rotation for the wife for me I like a little more thc :)

Will be watching this with great interstate mate and I need to get into this led game :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark

Yep nothing but praise for the GreenQube tents from guys on this site hence I've sprung for one mate, just wish my roof was big enough for one of those roof qube ones.

Glad the Dinamed is helping your wife man, it literally does what it says on the tin :D

This is the light kit here, all the LEDs are the same 3000k white light unlike the blurple ones

large.590658ced7fd6_QBLED.jpg

Take care Mark :oldtoker:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@Dinafem-Mark

Yep nothing but praise for the GreenQube tents from guys on this site hence I've sprung for one mate, just wish my roof was big enough for one of those roof qube ones.

Glad the Dinamed is helping your wife man, it literally does what it says on the tin :D

This is the light kit here, all the LEDs are the same 3000k white light unlike the blurple ones

large.590658ced7fd6_QBLED.jpg

Take care Mark :oldtoker:

Is this what is being refereed to as COB led lighting? I think COB Is "Chip On Board"?

I have seen a great led guy on YouTube called growmau5 :yep:

Very interdict times and I need to get in the led game as seeing some phenomenal results :)

All the best 

Mark..

8 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Is this what is being refereed to as COB led lighting? I think COB Is "Chip On Board"?

I have seen a great led guy on YouTube called growmau5 :yep:

Very interdict times and I need to get in the led game as seeing some phenomenal results :)

All the best 

Mark..

Yeah growmau5's channel is a great place to see what is being done with LED these days as you say some phenomenal results :yep: I'm new to the whole DIY scene but always up for a bit of fun in the name of better ganja lol

• Like 2