Backyard autos

Cainedbutable

Wasnt going to put a picture on today but....i can't believe the growth since the lst ..so just put a pic  to look back on really....love how the plant is changing shape.large.20170604_153027-985x1392.jpg

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 4

Hey @Cainedbutable, wow, u & ur plants are doing really well :yep:. I must admit, I do like how u bent her over, she seems to be loving it lol . They are filling out nicely. The near picture looks a picture of health with her friend behind her. They seem happy out :lucky:. The plant towards the back, what are they,  they seem very green with claw like leaves, wondering if your overwatering? Keep up the good work mate :yep:.

• Like 1

lol all the girls like how I bend em' over lol

They my toms at the back @Irishgirl

Think it was the cold nights after hot days that made the leaves go like that...the plants are doing really well....loads of toms.

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 1

I don't want to tell you how to tie your girls down lol but I do the same as Bud's pic below and have a controlling cable against the training cable as I dont want to stress the roots.

Buds May 11 training day

large.Kush-training.jpg

• Like 2

Tbh mate I ain't got a lot of time to dedicate to it....got a 2 year old who keeps me busy...just got some garden twine and bent her over...dont think ive stressed her to much cos the growth was pretty rapid...at least while the weather was good.

E2a

Just found some pre flowers :yep:

Exiting times....spose' this is where the fun starts

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 2

Quick question for anyone passing through....was just wondering what was the latest you can start  autos off in the greenhouse?

Thanks in advance. 

E2a while we're at it.....same question but with photos...to keep the size down.

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 1

Are you talking about your ducks ?

I would count back for duck auto's 12 weeks from 15th September.... seeded on the 4th of July!!! lol 

But I am Lat 54 and my gh is unheated.

Little update on my 7" high 30 day old Ducks mate... Pretty sure the Dutch Passion people come in the night and switch them, when they are little they do look normal cannabis leaves on a normal seedling, now the leaves look like dark green, well, normal leaves off a normal plant, tomatoey / nettles / wild strawberry. 

GL

Edited by Machiavellian
  • Like 2

Just wondering how late into the year autos are viable for really mate.

Glad to hear your ducks are doing well....looking forward to growing her myself.

Just watching my mazars stretch now...this is my 1st proper grow and the rate of growth is fascinating to see...maybe now't new for others but for me...i can't stop staring at them....especially straight after a pipe. 

Bet my Mrs wished I looked at her the way I look at my plants :in_love: lol

• Like 3

Hey

just jumped into this one but looks like you've got it all going on man! Well done.

It's nice seeing your time frame also because I feel like mine have taken the same. It's like nothing happens for what feels like years and then BOOM another round of growth hits. 

• Like 3

Welcome and thanks for looking In man :yep:

Yeah watching the growth is incredible....they are just overtaking my chillis in size and they've been going since late January....so pretty rapid even with our crappy  weather...

• Like 3

Day 49

Plants have right shot up this week.

I upped the feed from 1ml to 2ml of grow and seaweed this week. 

large.20170617_082848-1535x1880.jpglarge.20170617_082723-1270x1544.jpg

• Like 4