Backyard autos

Cainedbutable

Hello and welcome folks.     After last years (ultimately pointless) 1st grow attempt with some random bag seed,I thought I'd get me self some autos and have a proper go.

I'm gonna be growing them in me greenhouse/garden.....not gonna do a massive grow got 2 auto mazar in soil today with a plan to put 2 auto ducks in later in summer......also er indoors not know ive got two more on the go until it's to late!

no pics of plants yet so here's a pic of the seeds.large.20170222_091813-1722x2309.jpglarge.20170222_091917-1684x1713.jpgwill update as much as time allows......cheers.

• Like 8

Auto Duck looks amazing, the leaves are not like anything I have seen before as it looks like Mint, awesome stealth. How high do they grow? It says g/house (woohoo!!!) so I am guessing 60-70cm? Anyone know? Is it smelly?

Looks at the leaves! .....

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/auto-duck/

Unanswered question on the page.....

Please clarify the "light odour during bloom" and "strong cannabis scent compared to Frisian Duck". Sorry; just trying to understand.

I had been looking at these...

https://www.seed-city.com/auto-seeds/auto-1

But I may go Auto Duck now.

Alright mate.....i don't think either of these strains get to tall or to smelly....kinda why I picked them for my 1st go. Although I'm only going on what ive read not through any experience.....guess we'll find out soon enough tho' eh :yep:

• Like 1

Looking at the images again it does indeed look about 75cm tall untrained. And they rephrased the smell description.

Are you going to try some LST? ..... it looks very xmas treeish in images 2 and 5?

http://www.growweedeasy.com/lst

best of luck mate.

• Like 2

Best of luck, you've got some good seeds there and a greenhouse is a great place to grow autos! They thrive under glass as long as you keep plenty of airflow around them.

• Like 3

:D got 2 mazar in some soil @Bud Wiser just waiting for em to pop up!

@Black Venus cheers! I've have a place I can put them in the garden if it gets to hot/humid with good air flow.....might even put a fan in there.

thanks for looking in you two......:yep:

edit to add.....they are pretty impressive pics of seed tins tho' ain't they :rofl:

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 4

Hey @Cainedbutable .. you'e in good hands there mate, Dutch Passion seeds are virtually indestructible. Emphasis on the virtually, not completely!

Have you got any liquid seaweed (kelp) or Formulex to hand? If not get some, neither are expensive. Helps build the plant's immune system, and either one work really well as early / foliar feed.

Try soaking your seeds in a solution of either one, for around 24 hours before you plant them .. wait for the little white tail to make an appearance first.

Plant them pointy end down, not too deep, then ... boomshanka! Watch 'em grow faster than a teenager's feet!! :yep:

Diary-time, I think.

:oldtoker:

• Like 4

Yes mate I have some liquid seaweed,ive been using it on me tomatoes. 

Was gonna use it early on at about 1m per litre?  Just easy does it at 1st. Then ive got oldtimers grow and bloom for later.

• Like 4

Excellent. Sounds like a plan, Stan! :yep:

Use it as a foliar feed as well. It's universal stuff.

Seaweed is the fastest growing plant organism on the planet, it can grow up to 3 feet in length per day!

The reason, the sea contains run-off from every mineral deposit on the face of the Earth, so it naturally has just about every single nutrient available contained in it.

That's why the extract is so good. Kerching for you and me!

:oldtoker:

• Like 5