Backyard autos

Cainedbutable

Same plot I used last year (untrained photoperiods, 6ft+ tall, harvested October) has now given me bud rot on my autos. Surprising because last October I had absolutely none, the buds were bigger, denser, and I'm pretty sure it was wetter. My first experience with autos outdoors really has confirmed to me what others have been saying for a while: autos are more susceptible to mould than photos. Can anyone shed any light on this?

I think in a gg situation they might be a waste of time ....but in a greenhouse with a fan as ive been told lol or  backgardens where you can keep a eye on them they are ok.

Just got to weigh up my mazars but it's looking like 2oz give or take for both plants.

Would have been more but no fan and the mould set in.

Check out @Bud Wiser autos..hes got some crackers.

But this is my 1st grow and I might be talking shit lol

• Like 2

Mazars all dry and in jars ...

Ended up with 62.7g from the 2 plants 

large.20170805_121448-774x1032.jpg

Although I can see a massive bit of stem in the pic that ive not cut off so we'll call it 62g lol  

• Like 7

nice 1 mate :) how'd they smell,both plants smell the same or? just wondered as 2 of mine smell sort of fruity ish and 1 is hashy/spicey

• Like 2

@stayup4ever getting a right peppery smell even after a day or two in jars....gonna try and leave it till September to start smoking it tho....well if I can'

• Like 3

Thanks man....would have loved to see what could have been if not for the mould.....felt like they still had some ways to go

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 1

@Cainedbutable chalk it up as experience,  everyday is a school day. Learn from your mistakes and how to overcome or avoid making the same ones in the future. You still got over 2oz that ain't cost you shit and will taste all the sweeter for it. I'd call that a win:oldtoker:

• Like 3

Oh yes @Irishgirl im all to aware of burping the jars ...i learnt the hard way by having to throw a ounce out on 2 separate occasions....ounces that cost £160 :doh:

And yes I'm well happy with the result....and the football's back :punk:

Im off to the pub to celebrate..cheers:cheers: 

• Like 2

So day 52 for the ducks...wow what a shitty day its been....rain.rain.rain.

Had their 1st water and feed today in two weeks as the greenhouse was a bit flooded anyway.

large.20170808_204251-1491x2597-1118x1947.jpg

Very compact ridged  plant...felt like it didnt want to bend,so ive left her alone...not very tall but is getting wide

large.20170808_203854-1530x1689-1300x1435.jpg

More lanky...bendy,so this one has been tied down a little.

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 3

Day 89 for the Ducks, some leaves (5 of them) yellowed on one of the plants, the other just sits there looking dumb. Trichomes are cloudy, no amber.

My Micron Auto Tao plants are garbage wispy things, I trimmed off all the weak stuff a week ago and left four strong stems, this seems to have helped but these are now on day 99 and well, it's a bad excuse for a plant tbh.

Starting to worry about future morning condensation in the greenhouse.

How you doing @Cainedbutable?

Doing alright buddy......ill get a picture up later in the week...been busy (drunk) this weekend. Only trouble with supporting a shit football team.....you need beer to get through it!

Well thats my excuse and im sticking to it :cheers: 

• Like 2

Hi folks......day 61 

Not had to water them since last feed

large.20170817_190812-1280x1365.jpglarge.20170817_190728-1305x1443.jpg

large.20170817_190901-1536x1277.jpglarge.20170817_190543-1238x1651.jpg

Its nice to be able to have then out in the garden without worrying if anyone can see them...also very little smell unless you put your nose right up to them...but they do smell nice close up. 

• Like 3