Dinafem OG Kush

jadenugs

They look perfect mate and if I was you I'd put the top max in the cupboard but I'm all about not using bottles where possible ;) Seriously though less is more and all that and it's not as if they look like they are in need of anything :) 

• Like 2

@Kiminal

Thanks for looking in and for the kind words. I know what you mean by trying harder, I make the same mistakes often by being lazy and forgetful lol but this grow I've been really attentive and gave her plenty of attention and it seems to be paying off :) There's still a couple of weeks left though lol True what they say about what you put in and what you get out. I'll be along to see your work and see how they're doing, just need to catch up on a few posts and an outdoor update first. Quite a hungry one is this OG. Are yours Dinafem?

• Like 2

How's it gwaan @Fragg Much appreciated mate :) I never bothered with the topmax in the end, just gave some to one of my KS to see if it makes a difference side by side with the others. Gave some to my blues as well because that is behind the others having been thrown in at the last minute to fill a space. Used it for years and never really took notice of what it says on the bottle but it's not got a high NPK, just a tonic to help the plant take up the nutrients so I was umming and arring whether to use it on the OG. It aint broke though ;) so it aint getting fixed. Well, not yet haha. All the best pal and I hope you've had some rain for your bubblers ;)

• Like 2

Good grow this Nugs, shame about the nanas but fixed early and that's the main thing mate, gonna tag along to see this lot out bud, top growing yet again from you :v:

• Like 3

@botanics

Thanks for looking in pal, nice to see you in here. Struggling to keep up at the moment but I'll be sure to catch up on your endeavours quite soon. The missus wants to go out for the day now ffs lol

• Like 3

Enjoy going out with the missus mate, sun's shining I hope where you're at...make hay Nugs ;)

• Like 4

She's looking fantastic brother and with 10-14 more days left she still has time to wack on some more weight :yep:

I must say you've maintained a great structure and thankfully the nana issue has not reoccured which is a good thing :)

Your doing a great job and the finish line is approaching so sticky finger time is close :bong:

Thank you for such a detailed update and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@jadenugs

Hey buddy your post's intro reminded of one of my fav tune intros. :smokin:

Hope the day out with the missus was a good break mate :)

The heavens have finally opened and the day has been well spent gathering sacred ganja water lol

ATB man:oldtoker:

• Like 4

On 05/14/2017 at 3:22 PM, botanics said:

Enjoy going out with the missus mate, sun's shining I hope where you're at...make hay Nugs ;)

Thanks mate, just nipped to the coast for late afternoon and evening. Sun was still shining at half 7 when we got back. Good job we made hay when we did lol Outdoor plots will be getting a good saturation now in prep for vegging :yep:

@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks mate, she's starting to swell and there's loads of milky trichs already :) I normally cook them at least an extra week on breeders times but she might come down about 60 days, I'll see how she looks in the next week and decide whether to start flushing ;)

@Fragg

Cheers man, love that tune, I've got that double album, was listening to it a few weeks ago :)

I bet your reservoirs are bursting now mate lol my outdoor plots are gonna love this vegging weather ;)

• Like 3

@jadenugs

sorry for the late reply, I lost the thread lol

mine are indeed Dinafems OG Kush, it was a free seed and I only popped her so I had something I could practice cloning from, I didn't do very well actually and only one took so I threw her into flower then a week later I decided to put the mum into flower too, which I'm actually regretting now. The clone has really impressed me, and has bounced back from my laziness and over feeding really well, she's looking pretty good (by my usual standards) and looks like she'll really produce. All is not lost though, I'm going to see the mum through flower and try to re veg her. I have no idea if I'll be successful but if I am - result! It's all a learning curve :) 

i have managed to practice my cloning on a different strain so fingers crossed if I can re veg her, I'll be able to have a proper go next time! 

Edited by Kiminal
Poxy spell correcter
  • Like 4

@Kiminal

Haha I'm still struggling with the new site layout, can't even find my own threads half the time without going to the Dinafem section lol

How long is your mother into flower? I've had a good few successes cloning buds, even up to the last week or two of flower. In fact my PO CBD mum I've got now was cloned from a bud that was at day 44 I think. I definitely wouldn't rely on it but it will work with the right attention. If you decide to try it with one of the lower buds let me know and I'll try and help you with how I do it. If not, good luck with the re-veg.  just remember to leave enough on the plant to keep it alive ;)

• Like 4

@jadenugs

I had hoped that was your inspiration mate, tis a cracking album! :smokin:

Water situation has improved hugely I grabbed 20 x 5l buckets full so that will tide me over for quite awhile and no doubt it sorted your outdoor plots too :yep:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Thanks mate, just nipped to the coast for late afternoon and evening. Sun was still shining at half 7 when we got back. Good job we made hay when we did lol Outdoor plots will be getting a good saturation now in prep for vegging :yep:

@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks mate, she's starting to swell and there's loads of milky trichs already :) I normally cook them at least an extra week on breeders times but she might come down about 60 days, I'll see how she looks in the next week and decide whether to start flushing ;)

@Fragg

Cheers man, love that tune, I've got that double album, was listening to it a few weeks ago :)

I bet your reservoirs are bursting now mate lol my outdoor plots are gonna love this vegging weather ;)

Sometimes  a few extra days are needed :yep: she's looking good for a day 60 chop :)

All the best 

Mark...

• Like 1

49 day update.

Things are still looking good with the OG.

Feed has been .5ml/L HE and 4ml/L bloom. Drinking 1.5L every 3 days but slowing now so tonight's feed is after 4 days.

Temps are still steady, 72 lights off, 79 lights on.

Root Temps 73-79

RH 44-63

So here's some pics, first one from above

large.591cb9d039fd1_OG49days(1)1.JPG

One from the front

large.591cb9d7681c8_OG49days(2)1.JPG

And some budshots, enjoy :)

large.591cb9e6752d4_OG49days(3)1.JPGlarge.591cba2fb0195_OG49days(4)1.JPGlarge.591cba80edb3f_OG49days(6).JPGlarge.591cba3c3e22a_OG49days(5)1.JPG

So that's all for now. One more feed tonight then she's getting a couple of feeds of plain water before the chop.

Happy growing and keep it green :yep:

Thanks for looking :)

• Like 9