Dinafem OG Kush

jadenugs

@jadenugs those buds look perfection itself mate great job, sorry for not getting in here before its been a celebratory 24 hours at chez Fragg :guitar:

Gonna yield well for you methinks :yahoo:

ATB man:oldtoker:

• Like 4

Some seriously nice bud developing there mate, hope you're over the hermie issue.

I had similar with a Skywalker Kush a few years ago and after pulling off the offending man bits all went well until harvest.

I have a couple of these at about a month in veg so I'll follow this one.

ATB

Peregrine 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fragg said:

@jadenugs those buds look perfection itself mate great job, sorry for not getting in here before its been a celebratory 24 hours at chez Fragg :guitar:

Gonna yield well for you methinks :yahoo:

ATB man:oldtoker:

And I wonder what you were celebrating :g:haha. No need to to apologise mate, I know how busy you are and it's good to see you here ;) 3 weeks to go according to Dinafems finishing dates but I'll go 9 instead of 8 so hopefully she'll yield well.

51 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Some seriously nice bud developing there mate, hope you're over the hermie issue.

I had similar with a Skywalker Kush a few years ago and after pulling off the offending man bits all went well until harvest.

I have a couple of these at about a month in veg so I'll follow this one.

ATB

Peregrine 

Thanks for stopping by mate. No more new man bits up til now so fingers crossed she's over whatever caused it. Thanks. Are you documenting yours? :)

Edited by jadenugs
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

@jadenugs

Yes, I'm running an outdoor diary for Mark this year, OG Kush, WW, Bubba Kush, Original Amnesia. 

Not much happening yet but you can follow it here...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/377857-peregrines-2017-dinafem-outdoor-grow-bubba-kush-og-kush-original-amnesia-white-widow/

Thanks mate :yep:

• Like 2

I had already seen and commented on your diary but had forgotten you were doing the OG Kush :)

• Like 2

Stunning looking plants, hope you get to harvest without the nanners appearing again. A lovely smoke for sure.

• Like 2

On 2017-5-5 at 11:22 AM, Peregrine said:

@jadenugs

Yes, I'm running an outdoor diary for Mark this year, OG Kush, WW, Bubba Kush, Original Amnesia. 

Not much happening yet but you can follow it here...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/377857-peregrines-2017-dinafem-outdoor-grow-bubba-kush-og-kush-original-amnesia-white-widow/

:yep:

All the best 

Mark..

22 hours ago, jadenugs said:

@tokenroll

Thanks mate, no more nanas appeared up til now so lookin better. I can sleep now lol 

Keep me posted mate on the hermi issue :) by the sound of things it is now under control and hopefully it will not occur again. Leaving time to fatten up and harvest :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Keep me posted mate on the hermi issue :) by the sound of things it is now under control and hopefully it will not occur again. Leaving time to fatten up and harvest :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Something to confess mate. You know I said my veg cab was 100% lightproof. Well it was! On another check of the whole setup I've noticed some silicon had shrank back from an edge and there was a very narrow slit of light escaping so that was escaping into the attic and so the plants could have picked it up through the pinholes in the flowering tent. I had to be looking from the right angle to notice it so this explains  to me how I missed it before.

Light leak fixed and everything is fine now. Time to fatten up :thumsup:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Something to confess mate. You know I said my veg cab was 100% lightproof. Well it was! On another check of the whole setup I've noticed some silicon had shrank back from an edge and there was a very narrow slit of light escaping so that was escaping into the attic and so the plants could have picked it up through the pinholes in the flowering tent. I had to be looking from the right angle to notice it so this explains  to me how I missed it before.

Light leak fixed and everything is fine now. Time to fatten up :thumsup:

Great to hear brother :yep:

All should be plane sailing from here now the light leak is plugged :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Update at day 42 flowering

Hi 420, time for an update on my OG Kush at 42 days. Things are going good, she's well happy in her environment and no more hermies :)

She's still drinking 1.5L every 3 days and she's a hungry bitch. Feed is up to 4ml/L  PM bloom along with her 1/2ml Humbolt equilibrium  and she's  going a lighter shade as nature intended through her flowering phase.  I was thinking of adding a mil of Bio bizz top max on the next feed tonight but I'm undecided as she looks really nice and healthy. Not used top max for quite a while as I don't think they really need it but I've still got nearly a full bottle from ages ago. Might just up the bloom some more.
Still can't decide lol  

Forgot to check Temps and RH this morning but I know they're between 70 and 80 still, with the root Temps having less of an extreme between lights on and off :) Not been taking notice of the RH this week.
I checked the canopy temps yesterday with an infra red thermometer  just under the fan leaves on a top bud and they were 77 lights on so I'm  happy with that.

That just about covers everything for the last week so here's some pics.

One looking from above

large.5913f187a56a7_OG42days(1)1.jpg

One from the front

large.5913f1952cdff_OG42days(2)1.jpg

Some bud shots

large.5913f1a2e1eb5_OG42days(4)1.jpg

Same bud, bit closer

large.5913f22cc945b_OG42days(6)1.jpg

large.5913f1cd1b11b_OG42days(5)1.jpg

Another one to finish off

large.5913f23cd9922_Anothertop.jpg

That's all for this update.

Happy growing and keep it green :)

• Like 6

She looks really healthy, I've got two of these in flower, a little behind yours, it's nice to see what she could/should look like ... if only I tried harder :) 

very nice indeed.

• Like 3