Donkey Kong Jnr -TigseyJnr tries to finish a diary

tigseyjnr

@tigseyjnr no worries matey I didn't get the notification you sent on your last update ... do click on my avatar and turn it yellowy when you type @MMG? Cos it should work and call me? Oh well .. computers/phones/internet lol leave me baffled... thanks for the tag mate .. your plants are looking might fine .. glad you're doing well mate am buzzin for you .. :yep: ..

keep them  updates coming...

• Like 1

@Key4

i'm very pleased so far. And yes, really chunky stems. 

Thanks for looking in dude, hope all's good with you. 

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 2

Hey mate, ur plants r looking great :yep:. Sounds like your settling in, just like ur plants at it plot, nice one, all da best :yep:

• 2 weeks later...

Great diary TigseyJnr. Sounds like you've been living a good life! Hope all goes well for you and the Mrs in your new life of luxury and of course, that your blessed with a good crop! Plants are looking top notch! All the best :yep:

• Like 2

Thanks @Flintstone

New life of luxury is lush thanks. It realy doesn't take long to adapt to any new style of living.. 

Expensive though :unsure: Can't believe I lived off £50 a week for the last 4/5 years!?! 

But all good. 

Thanks for looking in dude.

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gorillas,

hope all's good with you.

I've been trying to keep up with all your diaries in this section and the main outdoor section, but my phone internet is SO intermitant, i've kind of given up. I will get round to catching up properly once ive given in and get proper internet installed.

What i have seen is looking lush though!! Everyone seems to be smashing it this year!! :skull:

@Irishgirl and @Flintstone you're gonna be seasoned pro's soon!!

This time of year i'm happy to be in Wales, we get plenty of rain along with the sun. Come September, i'll be wishing i was in the South of England again though.

@RandyBoBandy did you ever go and water ya plants in the end dude? :cowboy:

Apologies to @panik for the delay in this update, but my poxy phone signal means it's taken ages to upload any pic's. Got lucky today and i was hungover with nothing better to do, and managed to upload some pic's :skin_up:

Anyway, plants seem happy. These were taken during the week.

DFG..

large.IMG_1654.JPG

large.IMG_1656.JPG

large.IMG_1657.JPG

Not sure what's, what i'm afraid. Only gonna be DFG's or Mighty Golds, but they all look good to me!!

large.IMG_1653.JPG

It's taken me all afternoon/evening and lots of shouting at my phone/computer to get these pic's up. You'll have to trust me that all the RGS plants are looking as nice as these.

The Blackberry OG and the Red Purp's are starting to catch up a bit too.

Also got a few things going on indoors..

large.IMG_1659.JPG

(Sorry for the crappy pic's).

These Whitey Freeze's are going to stay indoors now. They've taken a beating so far, and i've been brutal with them to keep them fitting in my small vegging box along with many other plants.

large.IMG_1663.JPG

Thought i'd have a go at 'mainlining' this one..

large.IMG_1662.JPG

This one, along with a couple of others have been burnt and bent to buggery, but still seem happy enough

large.IMG_1661.JPG

My main tent should be up and running this week. They will go in alongside a couple of Pinnaple Express freebies, and a Purple Trainwreck which might yet get pulled as it's a bit of an odd plant. But we'll see. Also depends on any of these beaut's above getting all butch on me and getting thier balls out!!

I would like one to be fair.

Thanks for looking in.

Nice one,

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 8

Guest Key4

It's taken me all afternoon/evening and lots of shouting at my phone/computer to get these pic's up

Which ones harder? guerilla growing or uploading pics from a mobile lol 

Big plants already the dfg may have to be one for next year.Good luck with the indoor grow .

:skin_up:

looking lovely mate :D

nope lol.. i never did.. i popped over there on the 24th of last month as i heard rain was coming... so i went to put some fert down

they looked ok considering... obviously they would have looked a shit load better with water..  its gonna be another season with no water for me.

not ideal at all.. if plants are unhealthy when it comes to flower im gonna be asking for all sorts of problems.. but it is what it is.. plant and leave pretty much so fingers crossed ..

again looking decent mate.. keep it up tigs :guitar:

@Key4 Defintly putting fecking pictures up. Tried every night this week, and just gave up. But i cant bring myself to pay £40 a month to BT for internet in the house though. They're wankers!!

Thanks dude. Looking forward to the next stage of the indoor grow :punk:

@RandyBoBandy I've never had to water my outdoors plants.. I know i'm in Wales now, but used to be in Surrey, and had a couple of really dry years. I'm sure if they're well established and over a couple of foot tall, the roots will always find enough water to drink.

And anyway, you bust out lovely plants every year mate, so i dont listen to your woes and worries anymore, i just chuckle to myself  and wait to see your perfectly manicured buds in October :george:

Thanks dude,

Nice one,

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

hope you've all enjoyed the rain and the sun. Been pretty perfect here for veg growth. Sun, rain, sun, rain, rain, sun.

Not so good for cutting lawns though!! :fart:

Feel a bit out of sync with all my grows at the moment, had a full on month or so. Since moving, Ms Tigs has been in hospital for surgery twice, nearly died, had a massive blood transfusion, and has been layed up for nearly 6weeks. This means no work for her, and i've lost work due to looking after her.. and the fecking rain. This means no money as we're both self employed.

Not good timing considering we've just moved into our new place! Things are tight, lets put it that way. This has put a strain on our relationship too!

But fuck it, it's all good. She's on the mend and gone away to work for two weeks so i've got two weeks to catch up with my other lovely ladies :naughty:

Went to my RGS plot last night. The plan was to get some pic's, put some SOP down, have a trim and maybe tie some plants up :chains:

But i'm a muppet.

Went to a mates for the evening first, then went to the plot. As i got there i realised i'd forgotten my knife, or any form of cutting impliment. I had no torch, and my phone battery was about to die. (It was already tricky finding my tunnel through the brambles in the half light of the evening). I just managed to get a few ropey pictures, put some SOP down and pick all the FECKING SLUGS off of my plants befor it was pitch black. It was a proper slug invasion, but the plants were fine. Getting out was not fun either! :skull:

The pic's are pretty poor due to it getting dark but you get the idea.

Mighty Golds..

large.IMG_1696.JPG

large.IMG_1695.JPG

large.IMG_1691.JPGlarge.IMG_1690.JPG

large.IMG_1689.JPG

large.IMG_1687.JPG

large.IMG_1685.JPG

DFG's...

large.IMG_1692.JPG

large.IMG_1688.JPG

large.IMG_1683.JPG

large.IMG_1684.JPG

large.IMG_1686.JPG

large.IMG_1682.JPG

large.IMG_1681.JPG

All smelling bloody lovely.

Might have got some pic's mixed up, but they are all DFG's or Mighty Golds. Some are a little bit hungry but hopefully the SOP will get soaked in soon enough.

Cant believe how far into flower the DFG's are already!! Gonna be the earliest finishers i've ever grown. The Mighty Golds are not far behind either. Top Notch @panik

For my reference, here's the others at this plot..

Red Purp's

large.59706c587fe60_RedPurps.JPG

Blackberry OG (both female, and really picking up speed)

large.59706b0420f12_BBOG2.JPG

Blackberry OG

large.59706b42bf40f_BBOG.JPG

Pretty pleased with all that. Thanks again Panik mate.

And onto my new indoor poroject. Again, it's been neglected. In fact i've been on the verge of fucking this up since the start. But these little beaut's dont seem to mind.

Had to hold them in my veg cab for ages while i got the flower tent together. Been restricting thier root growth by packing the soil tight, and tying them and bending them to buggery!!

But they got released last week at some point.

As soon as my new contactor arrives, i'll be flipping them.

Whitey Freeze's (with two Pinaaple Express freebies, a Purple Trainwreck, and a sneaky WW auto in the back)

Group shot in thier new home. A Roof Qube 120, with 600w HPS in a parabolic.

large.IMG_1679.JPG

Excuse the savage light burn. They had a day with a shitty barn reflector and i forgot how hot they run. Plants dont seem bothered though.

Much better with the parabolic!!

Managed to snap the plant i was going to mainline :wanker:

large.IMG_1678.JPG

My favourite WF..

large.IMG_1676.JPGlarge.IMG_1677.JPG

Group shot of the WF's after being tied up/down

large.IMG_1673.JPG

And another one has turned out to be male, but i've lost the picture. Still under 24hour light, but he's pretty old now, so semi auto? This is perfect, as he was smelling fecking lovely, and was the nicest looking plant of all. Realy nice structure, and vigorous. Gonna tickle the WW auto with him, as well as the Blackberry OG, and the best looking DFG's and Mighty Golds. Result!!

Thanks for looking in.

Nice one,

• Like 6

Hey @tigseyjnr, wow, it sounds like a rough time we've been having. Just rembr it's only temporary & ye will pull through this rough patch. Keep da faith & b strong :yep:.

Your plants are doing well, I'm well impressed. Keep up the good works & stay positive Tigs :yep:

Here is a link to grow diaries indoors 

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/129-grow-diaries/

Edited by Irishgirl
  • Like 1