Humans and Society Confuses Me

Autosinsummer

5 minutes ago, Cambium said:

It's not the fact that planning guidelines exist that is a problem, in fact it's utterly necessary. It's the content of those guidelines that are the problem, or more importantly their interpretation and implementation. There is far too much room for the subjectivity, nepotism and corruption of the planning officer to be the major deciding factor in planning decisions.

@Cambium you've put it much better than I did, thanks for your input dude, we had a situation in our town where a blokes ex worked for the planning department in the local council, his small extension idea was constantly rejected, he found out she worked there, questioned if she had any input on this, he was then told her decision is final and that's that, truly disgusting way to carry on.

you're fine bruv.... when you stop caring or being concerned is when the problem starts...

You aren't alone 

Big Welcome to (Y)Our Community 

45 minutes ago, lois lane said:

you're fine bruv.... when you stop caring or being concerned is when the problem starts...

You aren't alone 

Big Welcome to (Y)Our Community 

Perfectly put! Your 100% correct, the fact we care and try to change our world for the better shows hope and humanity remain, thanks for the welcome! This site is utterly brilliant!

My favourite old chestnut...."The Herd Istinct".......alive, well and thriving......:wallbash:

There are so many with rings in their noses, being led through their lives by others

From the benign and stupid.....All together now........Hey Ho it's Bank Holiday, lets play traffic.......to.....

The dangerous and stupid.......All together now.........Lets go bomb the crap out of people who won't conform...along with....

The expensive, lying and stupid.....All together now.....Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells......OFFS!!!

It's OK though, as long as you follow along blindly and obediently, pay your fines bills.....

Go to a big house every week, along with the rest, to be fed some more fairy stories....:puke:

Worship at the throne of Windsor (or some other entitled fucker) continue to buy the Sun...... then......

You will be fine, not in this life you understand, but the hereafter, you only have to believe...

...and swallow....:wassnnme:........hard!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, stu914 said:

My favourite old chestnut...."The Herd Istinct".......alive, well and thriving......:wallbash:

There are so many with rings in their noses, being led through their lives by others

From the benign and stupid.....All together now........Hey Ho it's Bank Holiday, lets play traffic.......to.....

The dangerous and stupid.......All together now.........Lets go bomb the crap out of people who won't conform...along with....

The expensive, lying and stupid.....All together now.....Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells......OFFS!!!

It's OK though, as long as you follow along blindly and obediently, pay your fines bills.....

Go to a big house every week, along with the rest, to be fed some more fairy stories....:puke:

Worship at the throne of Windsor (or some other entitled fucker) continue to buy the Sun...... then......

You will be fine, not in this life you understand, but the hereafter, you only have to believe...

...and swallow....:wassnnme:........hard!

lol stu! Well said dude, I honestly find it all bizarre, a group of 'elite' individuals deciding what's best for every other person and threatening you with imprisonment or fines if you don't obay? And the strangest part is, no-one says anything, everyone puts up with it? I will never bow the throne of Windsor!! Never ever, well maybe when they finally tell us what happened to those poor Canadian orphans back in 1964 while under her and Phil's charge, look it up, very interesting, the Belgian courts have a warrant for her arrest but she's above the law for now, dirty scummy royalty.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Autosinsummer said:

I fully fully agree with this statement dude! What type of a person though, would knowingly make life harder for their fellow beings, it's yet again, greed and corruption, how do we start to fix it? Or has too long gone by?

a person who belives you are a lower lifeform than them ,,,,,for me revolution is only way  its about truth and the understanding of it ,,so we must talk to each other show an prove truth til we all see then the revolution will be organic its like a revolution of consuisness  ,,they spend big money an lots off effort to keep us divided an ignorant ,,we judge each other on appearance, material wealth, color ,gender ,religuos  beleif ,,few adverts with some puppies and most people donate more to animals charity than there fellow man knowing children of there own species  are starving to death so can you blame em for exploiting a bunch of mugs like us lol  its a sad day for mankind when most peoples points of view  aint even there own ,,,,,,exuse me while i light my spliff 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, harvestreaper said:

a person who belives you are a lower lifeform than them ,,,,,for me revolution is only way  its about truth and the understanding of it ,,so we must talk to each other show an prove truth til we all see then the revolution will be organic its like a revolution of consuisness  ,,they spend big money an lots off effort to keep us divided an ignorant ,,we judge each other on appearance, material wealth, color ,gender ,religuos  beleif ,,few adverts with some puppies and most people donate more to animals charity than there fellow man knowing children of there own species  are starving to death so can you blame em for exploiting a bunch of mugs like us lol  its a sad day for mankind when most peoples points of view  aint even there own ,,,,,,exuse me while i light my spliff 

Well said dude!! I've tried for years to expose parts of our corporate world but almost every time I'm assumed to wear a tin foil hat, people just refuse to believe things they haven't read or seen in/on mainstream news, when shall we start the revolution? Today hopefully with enough people on board it can be done!!

3 minutes ago, Autosinsummer said:

Well said dude!! I've tried for years to expose parts of our corporate world but almost every time I'm assumed to wear a tin foil hat, people just refuse to believe things they haven't read or seen in/on mainstream news, when shall we start the revolution? Today hopefully with enough people on board it can be done!!

20 years ago when you talked this way it was like ,,,guess whos been on the wakibaki again lol now its like yea man i see that too lol,,you have to be careful you dont make yourself hysterical as there so much bs its horrific ,, as for when does it start its starts now with you ,,just share your understanding  with your brothers an sisters :yep: same goes for all of us 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, harvestreaper said:

20 years ago when you talked this way it was like ,,,guess whos been on the wakibaki again lol now its like yea man i see that too lol,,you have to be careful you dont make yourself hysterical as there so much bs its horrific ,, as for when does it start its starts now with you ,,just share your understanding  with your brothers an sisters :yep: same goes for all of us 

Thank you for understanding me!! I honestly thought I was the only one, big credit to you for making my day dude!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Autosinsummer said:

Thank you for understanding me!! I honestly thought I was the only one, big credit to you for making my day dude!!

yw we all in same boat 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Autosinsummer said:

What you feel is your individual truth mate, your reality is your very own universe and there is no truth the same as another's, merely an affinity, a perception that your truths align and in some parts they will, whilst in others they won't, but neither is 'The One Truth'  just a perception and a construct of the physical reactions of what your senses relay, thus you are limited by your physiology of ever knowing and that's the way it's meant to be, just a time traveller mate going back and for, your conscious is a gift from the universe, put it to good use and 'create', originality and something evolving is the way of everything, imagination and creativity are a direct link with an understanding way beyond anything anyone could ever concieve, but flow in it's direction and live in the now, don't fear, not your demise, just fertiliser is all, what is everything but a recycling machine to constantly create and improve until perfection is achieved and pureness to becomes the case for the completion of the circle.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, botanics said:

What you feel is your individual truth mate, your reality is your very own universe and there is no truth the same as another's, merely an affinity, a perception that your truths align and in some parts they will, whilst in others they won't, but neither is 'The One Truth'  just a perception and a construct of the physical reactions of what your senses relay, thus you are limited by your physiology of ever knowing and that's the way it's meant to be, just a time traveller mate going back and for, your conscious is a gift from the universe, put it to good use and 'create', originality and something evolving is the way of everything, imagination and creativity are a direct link with an understanding way beyond anything anyone could ever concieve, but flow in it's direction and live in the now, don't fear, not your demise, just fertiliser is all, what is everything but a recycling machine to constantly create and improve until perfection is achieved and pureness to becomes the case for the completion of the circle.

That passage is very inspiring dude, and it's so true! I might copy it if ok with you @botanics

• Like 1

Of course you can mate, they are just words on a screen :v: look inside for the answers, they are there and have been since you first existed.

Also read about Kundalini etc, read up some, you may find there's some answers in there for you somewhat ;) but of course don't ever take the words of another as gospel, balance it with your own judgment, and when you 'feel' go with it always as that's serving your best interests, if you 'think' it, you cannot be sure it's your thought due to the influences of others and so inturn the question being, is it you that is being served or the interests of another in that scenario ? (the answer of course, you don't know and confusion leads to you wasting time on bullshit and not doing what creation is )

• Like 3