Humans and Society Confuses Me

Autosinsummer

Hey everyone, been thinking for years regarding accepted aspects of our community and society and just wanted to share a few views, concerns and gripes, firstly I don't understand the widely viewed conception that all humans are 'tarred with the same brush' expected through scholarship training to become a law abiding citizen who will 'follow the pack' and accept our society, leaders and failures. 

These 'elected' individuals are not held accountable when their personal decisions sometimes have horrific consequences and loss of human life? The public would be though, one set of rules for one, one for the other but bizarrely, there's no uproar? Just people moaning via social media? What's that going to achieve? 

I find it strange how humans agree on everyday 'facts' when the facts were the brainchild of another human decades earlier? It's also very odd to me where human beings worship their employers? Kissing arse and saying everything they think they want to hear? Everyone's born the same and goes out the same! Why worship someone because of their job title? Another one is this alleged social hirachy? Upper class, middle and lower? Truly bizarre to me? Why do we treat material possessions and paper and metal (money) higher than air food and water? 

The last one (and I could go on forever) is humans bizarre claim that they physically own every other species on Earth? They sell and swap, kill and imprision almost every other form of life on Earth, again for that paper and metal substance called money?

ive been wanting to write something like this for years but never had, does anyone else what I do? It's not bad, is it? I mean, I agree with the fact laws have a place, not the majority, but some, it just feels to me like we weren't meant to live like this and something has gone very wrong somewhere along the way. Why are we the only species to elect leaders? Live by fear of poverty, pay to live on Earth? Another quick one that gripes me is paying for advisors, councils and planning for permission regarding building on your land you paid for and own? I honestly just don't get it?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Autosinsummer said:

Another quick one that gripes me is paying for advisors, councils and planning for permission regarding building on your land you paid for and own? I honestly just don't get it?

I'm cherry picking this bit :)

I firmly believe that you should have the right to do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home provided you don't infringe on anyone else's rights. If I want to get off my face on a homemade meth cake that's my choice. But if I end up in hospital for example, I would expect to pay the financial consequences. So back to the planning, someone has to make sure that exercising your right to build a water tower or 4 tier extension with balsa wood doesn't infringe on your neighbours rights by falling on his fucking grow shed. :)

I'm not sure I really believe this, TBH I'm baked and was desperately searching for a profound analogy, maybe ill get a chuckle lol

• Like 2

Children are brainwashed in school and with religion, some go on to be masters, most become their slaves.

It wasn't meant to be this way, we were meant to live in the jungle and be free!

One day this civilisation will fall and most humans will be wiped out and we will start again, the jungle will return, and when our numbers start to increase the masters will return!

• Like 7

Just now, chronic1 said:

Children are brainwashed in school and with religion, some go on to be masters, most become their slaves.

It wasn't meant to be this way, we were meant to live in the jungle and be free!

One day this civilisation will fall and most humans will be wiped out and we will start again, the jungle will return, and when our numbers start to increase the masters will return!

I don't suppose there is a timeline for this, you know I need to know when the fucking lights are gonna go out on my girls, because I bet the master are likely gonna want some cracking earth ganja. :D

• Like 1

its an old  roman slave system its almost like to be a good citazen is to be an obediant unquestioning slave and if your spirit dont conform they got drugs to dampen it for you ,,  break it down  this situation didnt happen by chance ,you wouldnt do this to your own ,,,so about time we remove the enemy within imo

• Like 7

8 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

yo bruv.......im 49 years in this year im still confused bro...........this ball we on is fucking bonkers mun/ or is it flat. lol  we all mad bro but in different amounts :yinyang:    ooooh confused.com ?lol

Haha, I'm 34 dude and just had to list a few of my concerns, I have 2 young daughters and am trying to find out what it's potentially going to be like for them as they grow up into this world

11 minutes ago, Devcal said:

@Autosinsummeryou need to read a book called 'Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind' by Yuval Noah Harari :v:

Good advice dude, I'll definitely look it up, thank you!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, harvestreaper said:

its an old  roman slave system its almost like to be a good citazen is to be an obediant unquestioning slave and if your spirit dont conform they got drugs to dampen it for you ,,  break it down  this situation didnt happen by chance ,you wouldnt do this to your own ,,,so about time we remove the enemy within imo

I fully fully agree with this statement dude! What type of a person though, would knowingly make life harder for their fellow beings, it's yet again, greed and corruption, how do we start to fix it? Or has too long gone by?

4 hours ago, chronic1 said:

I agree fully dude, the teaching system has not changed in many years, every other industry of earth will constantly be evolving due to modernisation etc, the brainwashing at school will continue though if the result is sheep who follow, my 2 little girls are at school and some of the stuff they get taught is downright bizarre, not factual in the slightest, just the UK's version of that particular event. Religion is another one, when my youngest was born, we had a little do to celebrate (we're not religious, so Instead of a christening) I found the local vicar had come along (small town, everyone knows everyone) and was attempting to convince my eldest about going to Sunday school (singled her out when I was at the bar) I saw what was happening and stood just round the corner to listen, some of the comments from him we're absurd, God and Jesus are always watching, you have to be good, you have to pray every night, you have to come to Sunday school, your parents will agree it's for the best, I bobbed out from round the corner and told him for the best, it's time to piss off mate, what kind of man singles out a 7 year old to talk about Jesus when their parents backs are turned, scary stuff (the vicar has avoided me ever since)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, chronic1 said:

Human ascension took place on the savanna not in the trees.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, chronic1 said:

Says the man hoping to convert to Islam.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SelfHealer said:

I'm cherry picking this bit :)

I firmly believe that you should have the right to do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home provided you don't infringe on anyone else's rights. If I want to get off my face on a homemade meth cake that's my choice. But if I end up in hospital for example, I would expect to pay the financial consequences. So back to the planning, someone has to make sure that exercising your right to build a water tower or 4 tier extension with balsa wood doesn't infringe on your neighbours rights by falling on his fucking grow shed. :)

I'm not sure I really believe this, TBH I'm baked and was desperately searching for a profound analogy, maybe ill get a chuckle lol

Agreed dude, laws certainly have a place and prevention of harm to your neighbours is a good thing, it's the fact of if you own the land and want to put a 20 foot grow room in the middle of your 40 acre field, you have to ask permission first, pay a small fortune and potentially have it rejected. Also agreed about hospital, I pay my taxes and NHS and will continue to do so, I understand hospitals cost money, I've got worse the older I've got, lol, I question anyone and everyone if I get a bill or a letter with a threat of a fine before I've even opened it, humanity sadly, I feel is over :(

9 hours ago, Autosinsummer said:

Another quick one that gripes me is paying for advisors, councils and planning for permission regarding building on your land you paid for and own? I honestly just don't get it?

It's not the fact that planning guidelines exist that is a problem, in fact it's utterly necessary. It's the content of those guidelines that are the problem, or more importantly their interpretation and implementation. There is far too much room for the subjectivity, nepotism and corruption of the planning officer to be the major deciding factor in planning decisions.

• Like 3