how many are still left and how many finished

vince noir rock n roll star

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:09 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

I think that more than 50% of the users who were given seeds to participate ended up sharing a diary. If I have time I will share an update on this in the competition thread :yep:

Thanks and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

Sorry to hear that only 50% of folk who got seeds done a diary. In uk420's defence I think a good few folk left the site after the big update, plus sometimes the best laid plans of mice and men go awry ;) I hope the quality of the diaries makes up for the lack of numbers :) looking at the other diaries I didn't and still don't think I'm in with much of a chance but I finished my diary and i'll enjoy my sweets in a few weeks time ;) 

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

got one left about to chop want it to be a relaxer so leaving it long. Crystal Candy. The other taken at cloudy trichs.

Rest either done or curing

I'd say in comps like these there is a built in attrition rate on the diaries. For legitimate reasons. The ones that don't even bother sharing a diary in the first place are the only frownables imo.

haha done cured smoked baked ate rosined oiled coconut salve ..been a good one for me personally lol cheers and good luck

• Like 5

Did my first one and it was a great success! The second not so much... It's getting me down a bit tbh and that's why I haven't been around and posting much... Totally lost my enthusiasm for it.

I think when it's down and done I'll have a short break from growing in the heat of this summer and be back in Autumn with fresh new kit and a renewed desire for it. The experience gained has been invaluable tho and the Cream 47 I grew is the best weed I ever had :)

Massive thanks again to Sweet Seeds and congratulations to all here who are still going strong and in with a shot at winning!

• Like 4