how many are still left and how many finished

vince noir rock n roll star

as we near completion of this wonderful competition ,i always ask how many have finished and how many are still chugging along to the finish line ..@sweetseedsthommy

• Like 7

I'm still chugging along lol

Ive got 5 weeks left on mine.  Will just cross the finish line before the hammer comes down I reckon.

zz

• Like 5

All done on mine now, smoked the herb too lol  was lovely, on the hash now :naughty:  but got to take it easy so my buddy's looked after me aswell

• Like 3

i was just wondering if everythings ok with sweet seeds ,not seen them logged in for a while and not much posted from them ..hope alls ok chaps .

• Like 4

What is the finish thing you speak of??

I had noticed they hadnt been around, having a break for the Easter Holidays perhaps?

• Like 3

I noticed this too as neither has been in on the diary in a while so perhaps some time off :unsure: but yeah echo sentiments of the positve way :v:

• Like 2

Think it always goes quiet when they're going through diaries again each month and it's all those other sites to.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 2

Cheers mates!

Yes, we've been paying attention without interfering too much, in expectation to see how it finishes :D

I think that more than 50% of the users who were given seeds to participate ended up sharing a diary. If I have time I will share an update on this in the competition thread :yep:

Thanks and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 9

Guest wurzel1970
On 4/15/2017 at 11:17 AM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

as we near completion of this wonderful competition ,i always ask how many have finished and how many are still chugging along to the finish line ..@sweetseedsthommy

all done and dusted..

currently chugging ice cool..

420 day , HELL YES

:yep:

2 hours ago, Badbadger said:

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

is 50% a good ratio? sounds a bit low and dis respectful to me but that's my view so don't mean to annoy anyone.

I felt bad for only having room and barely time for 2 so I reckon 75-80% would be more like expected ... IMHO :yinyang: