18 hours ago, beezee said:

Catch up @jadenugs I'm swarming the valleys over in the GG diaries section too ;)

I was having a read of your OG kush diary earlier, need to finish reading the intro tho. You like the long starts aye lol

Haha, no way man. Took me all afternoon to draught that fucker up lol

Done now so there'll be no more posts that long ;)

• Like 3

The last Early Amnesia showed her self this morning, result! Here's a pic from this evening...

large.14932353335620.jpg

And all 4 of them together, the C+ has the label

large.14932353339682.jpg

I also got the final pot ready for for the C+, so I thought I'd get her accustomed to the best spot in the gh too.

large.14932353340973.jpg

I'm guessing it's been really cold for everyone last night, here's my comfrey, frozen...

large.14932353338921.jpg

She's also bolting so I need to harvest all the flowering shoots, they'll be full of K now. Most likely I'll take them straight to a plot in the morning ;)

• Like 10

Comfrey is solid mate, I have taken them down to the outer circle of leaves, but that's so I had a load to take to plots. It'll come back in a few weeks :)

I'll get some seedling pics up soon.

• Like 6

Looking great brother :) nice to see the final early amnesia joining the party and some nice prep work getting those pots filled and ready play host to soke beautiful Dinafem ladies :yep:

This is going to be a fun one filled with chilles, tomatoes,  comfrey and most importantly Dinafem genetics :)

Looking good so far and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Hey @Dinafem-Mark I was meaning to get some more pics today, but I haven't had my phone with me.

Nothing much to report, they're week old seedlings and all look much the same.

I also have a cucumber (marketmore), a bonsai tree and loads of flower seedlings including tobacco in there. It's filling up rapidly and I'll be moving stuff into the other one for space soon.

• Like 3

Right it's been about a week since I put some pics up.

They're all growing steadily, and being fed just water when needed.

Critical+ cbd auto

large.14939172323351.jpg

Another week and she'll be potted up, unless I get roots thru before that.

Early Amnesia cbd

large.14939172319540.jpg

2 of these have roots poking out the bottom already and as they're sat on compost, I've had to move them.

Here they are in there new location in the gh.

large.14939172325012.jpg

In amongst my bonsai and flower seedlings :)

These will probably go out next time I'm at that plot, so about 2 weeks ish.

Edited by beezee
  • Like 7

:oldtoker: it took me way too long to find the bonsai in your pic lol e2a - couldn't see the bonsai for the little trees.....

Looking good BZ

Edited by Blunt_Wit

The critical+ got an early pot up due to roots poking out the pot, must be all this nice weather we're having :)

large.14940992012930.jpg

Been checking twice a day after seeing the EA roots lol

New home...

large.14940992016981.jpg

• Like 6