@SlimPikins

Probably not mate, I'm still smoking last year critical mass cbd, it's nice to just wind down in the evenings, put thru the bong and the effect is more like the hash I used to get in the mid 90's red seal etc

• Like 2

The 90s, when my lungs would take a fiver deal on a hot knife.

Good old red seal, think we called it red leb, for Lebanese ;) I made a lump with last years frizzy dews from DP as its all they were worth, turns out to be reminiscent of gold seal or Moroccan Gold depending on local ;) even herd it called Acapulco Gold, fuck knows m8 but quality hash for back then, was reading of an old teq to increase THC production where a few sacks would be pollinated on each plant, making her double her work load in the attempt of full pollination. Don't know if IRS still practiced though :g:

• Like 3

@SlimPikins I've heard about that as well,  don't know if there's any truth in it tho.

@Blunt_Wit if you wait a while they'll be a seedsman indoor grow as soon as the tent is back up... And another diary in the gg section for my other beans. The diaries alone will be enough to keep me busy!

• Like 2

On 11/04/2017 at 6:04 PM, beezee said:

No problem Mark, I'm really looking forward to the end product!

Maybe you could put a thread in the outdoor section with links to any outdoor cbd grows and keep it locked, although I think a sub section for all cbd grows would be a better idea and make it easier for people to find the right info.

That plot is all ready to go and will house all my Dinafem gear and a couple of my own hacks :)

After easter weekend I will try to get a dedicated cbd thread started as you said it makes sense as we now have a seperate cbd section of Dinafem so maybe yes a dedicated section is needed :yep:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 4

Nice to see you off to a early start . This is going to be a epic season , CBD strains seem to be coming on leaps and bounds . I might have to have a go next season in Dinafem grow and show competition . Good luck mate but we both know you don't need any . 

• Like 2

Got a flowermate V5.0S it's a upgrade from my old vape (hot knives) . I consume minimal amounts lately but still enjoy growing . I find myself making Firecrackers more than anything else . I'll not derail your journal with the video , it's the one I posted with the cookbook I sent you .  

• Like 4

The first beans have gone in to soak tonight. They're in a heated propagator, that, as it turns out has been left on since the beginning of last season lol

large.14925484619910.jpglarge.14925484621241.jpg

I'm out all day tomorrow prepping a plot, so I'm hoping for decent tails on these by Thursday morning.

• Like 4