WW auto & WW xxl ,Dinafem grow.

Michael Luchóg

• 2 weeks later...

large.DSC_0337.JPG

Hi folks .

They're starting to grow a bit . Not sure when to leave them outside but its definitely warmer under the light ,and only 4 hours of darkness. The weather's supposed to improve soon so might let them catch some real sunshine at the weekend .

Take it easy .:haveadab:

• Like 6

Nice to see the babies above ground now and if not already I would start to make the transition to outdoors especially with all this lovely weather :)

Looking good so far and can not wait until they are under natural lumens :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2

Nice one man they're looking good, gonna be watching these babies grow with interest because I've got the xxl's myself and have just put two into pots to germinate and the other three are being germinated in the ground.

Get em in the sun mate and save some leccy... just kidding mate. well.... I'm not lol be careful not to fry them in this weather.

Take it easy fella :yep:

• Like 3

Well folks .Thanks for your good wishes . 

They're out a few days now .only the weathers cac again ! large.DSC_0342.JPG

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

That one in the middle looks like she might do the job, the others appear quite a bit smaller tho? 

• Like 2

They r coming along nicely :yep:. R u going to stick them in the ground, pots or what? If so I would be doing that now. 

coimeád suas leis an dea-obair :lucky:.

• Like 2

@beezeeI agree mate apart from the central plant the others do look very small and squat. Maybe now in flower they will stretch but I think they maybe at the final height :) let's hope they yield ok :) I think you would have been better with

1 plant per pot? Was a good experiment but next time I would definitely only do 1 per pot mate :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2

Thanks folks .

Yes next year I will go with a different approach . I think they just got stunted with vegging ,from moving them around perhaps . It'd be nice to have a wee guerilla greenhouse ,somewhere isolated .Still I'll be happy with a half oz cumulatively .I hope I get that much ! Wouldn't have minded some of that dry weather most folks had in June ,but being that little

bit westerly is a hindrance. I know because only an hours drive east and the air is drier.

large.DSC_0353.JPG

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

large.DSC_0008.JPGlarge.DSC_0007.JPGHi folks. 

Sorry for the late update . Hectic life .

The growth is fairly leafy . No buds really but some calyxes and very resinous leaf .I found a spot of mould on one . 

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 7

The bid stage has definitely kicked in mate :)

Dud you say you would be happy with 1/2oz from all the plants? If so I think this is easily achievable :yep:

If possible could you remove any of the excess leaf? This should help promote growth on the bud sites :)

Not looking to bad at all and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Thanks Mark. 

The weather turned pretty wet last night, and I've been finding a few moulded bits so I chopped them today. 

They're not very floral, but there wasn't a lot of sunshine! large._20170811_084832.JPG

• Like 3

First GG diary I've  popped into this season as I've been too jealous.

Wasn't able to get my own GG off the ground :woot:

But it looks like, maybe, this was the year to take a sabbatical.

Hopefully we'll get some sun here soon @Michael Luchóg

• Like 2