Dodgeez Dinafem Garden Grow

Dodgee

Thanx for stopping in folks!

Trust me @Mohamedbear up close they aint great.. bit of burn from the (not so)slow release ferts, and summat been munching on em too...

Still for early starts in a shared pot they aint too bad, maybe have some bud off em by august sometime..

Much higher hopes for these next two though!

Thanx for the lookies n the likies folks!

nice1 Dodge

• Like 3

@Dodgee

Reckon they're looking well tidy bud, bit of burn here and there and munching don't seem to bother them and with this recent sun, should do well for giving them the energy to bump those flowers up.  Good luck on the new starters too Dodgee :v:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Funny you should mention...

Gimme 5mins, new phone I'm trying to get to grips with! lol

Back soon

OK.. A few hastily taken and resized pics... As is evident the girls have taken a sudden yellow tint the past week.. Luckily for me the smaller plant is nearly done so I took a cpl of small taster branches earlier and pegged them on the washing line, I've given a small feed but don't see them coming back from the yellow peril tbh. More a case of coasting them through to the finish now,

large.IMG_20170717_163541.jpglarge.IMG_20170717_163558.jpglarge.IMG_20170717_163811.jpglarge.IMG_20170717_184102.jpglarge.IMG_20170717_184055.jpg

I'll try for some better pics tomorrow.

Thanks for looking

Dodge

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 1

That was fast mate :yep: . That plant certainly has yellowed up mate but looks like she is close to the finish line so I think you are correct. Nurse her through the best you can and let's hope for a good end :yep:

Thank you for the fast picture update mate :) looking good :)

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..