Dodgeez Dinafem Garden Grow

Dodgee

The game my dear wotsits... is afoot!

We have life!

large.D12FCE77-98C1-49FF-8F1D-EA1171D94158.JPGlarge.B820480C-1BEA-4D47-8794-655E82B59FC2.JPG

The ladies are alive it's time to make the magic!

From here on in the girls will bask under the light of rainbows whilst being watered with the tears of unicorns and feeding on the finest quality leprechaun shit...

All the while serenaded by the harpies of the deep sea..

Magical, legendary, mystical, fascinating... all words completely unsuitable to describe these grow techniques..

Til the next,

ta ta

• Like 12

Alright dodgee.

That's some crunchy looking compost there lol  I would be worried about losing the seed tbh but they made it up alright.

good luck mate. 

• Like 2

@Dodgee Hello. There bud, just wanted to say like the way that you have told it how it is no messing about, I'll be watching, quietly form the back:smokin:happy growing.Jj.

• Like 2

On 12/04/2017 at 11:49 AM, Dodgee said:

The game my dear wotsits... is afoot!

We have life!

large.D12FCE77-98C1-49FF-8F1D-EA1171D94158.JPGlarge.B820480C-1BEA-4D47-8794-655E82B59FC2.JPG

The ladies are alive it's time to make the magic!

From here on in the girls will bask under the light of rainbows whilst being watered with the tears of unicorns and feeding on the finest quality leprechaun shit...

All the while serenaded by the harpies of the deep sea..

Magical, legendary, mystical, fascinating... all words completely unsuitable to describe these grow techniques..

Til the next,

ta ta

And we have lift of :)

Nice start mate and great to see babies above ground and ready for the outdoor grow season :yep:

Thank you for the seedling update they are looking good mate :)

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well slowly slowly catchy monkey seems the case here, my fault for going to early and the cold nights n cloudy days have taken there toll...

But. They're alive! And whilst worryingly small for autos at this stage are at least healthy looking.

large.EE17A27A-D86C-4A3E-A42A-270CB181F43B.JPGlarge.8ABA77BF-8B25-48C0-8DD8-06A12EE4A971.JPGlarge.FC420AF3-28AA-4D9C-A095-EB1C0FC98CF1.JPGlarge.68809EC9-3560-4175-BCDB-E96EF49486F1.JPG

Its all good coz I never expected wonders n miracles from such early start outs.  Tbh I was lucky they broke surface as soon as they did under the circumstances so whatever occurs will be great fully and understandably accepted.

Hopefully they will remain in veg stage a couple weeks more before auto flowering (I know I will need to be very lucky).

But I have a cunning plan to increase the number of daylight hrs they're receiving.. more on that later... if it works! lol 

Massive thanx for all the positive and encouraging words all.

For now. That's it folks.

D

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Well slowly slowly catchy monkey seems the case here, my fault for going to early and the cold nights n cloudy days have taken there toll...

But. They're alive! And whilst worryingly small for autos at this stage are at least healthy looking.

large.EE17A27A-D86C-4A3E-A42A-270CB181F43B.JPGlarge.8ABA77BF-8B25-48C0-8DD8-06A12EE4A971.JPGlarge.FC420AF3-28AA-4D9C-A095-EB1C0FC98CF1.JPGlarge.68809EC9-3560-4175-BCDB-E96EF49486F1.JPG

Its all good coz I never expected wonders n miracles from such early start outs.  Tbh I was lucky they broke surface as soon as they did under the circumstances so whatever occurs will be great fully and understandably accepted.

Hopefully they will remain in veg stage a couple weeks more before auto flowering (I know I will need to be very lucky).

But I have a cunning plan to increase the number of daylight hrs they're receiving.. more on that later... if it works! lol 

Massive thanx for all the positive and encouraging words all.

For now. That's it folks.

D

Yiu may have started a little early but there is plenty of time to catch up :)

What we have noticed with autos (strain depending ) they do take 10-25% longer than indoors :yep: so you should still have a good 2-3 weeks of veg before focus shifts into bloom mode :) I think now we are getting nicer/warner days they will now kick in :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well despite being largely neglected and having spent the past fortnight battered by wind and rain the two early starts are alive if not altogether well...

large.IMG_1333.JPGlarge.IMG_1334.JPGlarge.IMG_1335.JPG

Hopefully a sunshine filled week will see em right.

I start the next couple in a few days time.

Till then.  Be lucky

• Like 7

Oh they should perk up a bit with this recent sunshine Dodge, reckon they look ok tbh and it's warming up now tidy :yep:

• Like 2

@Dodgeethings are coming along well mate and as said now the weather is picking up these will kick into a more vigorous growth phase very soon :yep:

Looking good mate and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well the ladies are still alive and have finally started flowering.

Ive trained them away from each other and they're only having plain water feeds.

Some kind of bug damage. Seems worse on the smaller plant but considering the serious lack of maintenance I'm happy they've got this far.

large.IMG_1666.JPG

I'll get some better close up pics in the week. To bloody hot to function today!

Till next time.

Nice1 dodge 

• Like 7

Lovely stuff Dodgee. Please god it'll stay sunny and hot ,better that way than the other. 

All the best .

• Like 5

Just to remind myself, ammo in blue pot. Widda in yellow..

large.IMG_1673.JPG

And a couple of hasty snaps of the earlier 2, which are incidentally... bumping! lol 

large.IMG_1675.JPGlarge.IMG_1676.JPGlarge.IMG_1674.JPG

Thanx in advance 

Nice1 D

• Like 5

Good call on angling the plants away from each other this will give each plant a little more room to spread :)

Nice to see 2 more ladies nking the outdoor fun :yep:

Things are coming along very well so thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best mate :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3