Jim's Sweety Box - Black Jack, Bloody Skunk & Creme Caramel Autos

Jimmyarm

Thanks @vince noir rock n roll star

The Bloody Skunk is really pushing out the purples :) She has a really strong 'skunk' smell to her too.

I don't think any of them will be ready by the deadline but she might nearly be !

Will get some pics over the weekend :oldtoker:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It might be over but I ain't giving up yet ! 

These girls still have weeks to go rather than days, I think I am about 11 weeks from getting the seeds wet at the moment. Black Jack 1 and the Creme Caramel seem much more 'sativa' and probably have 4 or 5 weeks left I'm guessing, the other two should be ready a bit sooner :D

Deficiencies all over the shop, probably lack of N through the stretch again in most cases but buds are growing which is the important bit lol

Bloody Skunk

large.Bloody-Skunk-11w.jpg

Black Jack 1

large.Black-Jack-1-11w.jpg

Black Jack 2

large.Black-Jack-2-11w.jpg

Creme Caramel

large.Creme-Caramel-11w.jpg

I will keep updating until it is in the jars

Thanks for stopping in and good luck to everyone that managed to finish in time !

:smokin:

• Like 5

Admire your attitude mate :rockon:

Crack on mate that bloody skunk is just amazing, all the red family are just stunning to look at imho :oldtoker:

• Like 1

@Jimmyarm your grow looks fantastic buddy.

My diaries also over shot the time by 2-3 weeks at least so don't worry and  just keep on keeping on mate.

As @Fragg says that Bloody Skunk looks stunning you should be proud of the work you've done.

The  Creme Caramel looks like it's going to be a gloop fest to,your trimmers are going to be making some serious blobs of scissor hash.

When you do your shots if you set it up as you've done above but use the flash and your fine crystal encrusted bud will sparkle like a million diamonds.

Keep up the great growing chap and ill see you at the end for a smoke.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 1

Thanks guys :)

I probably haven't given them the attention they deserved tbh, this time of year is always busy in life for some reason so the time I can spend in the shed gets a bit limited and the free time I do have I tend to use to get a bit merry and relax :D

The Creme Caramel & Black Jack 2 are visibly packing on weight since I snapped those so should be ready sooner than I thought :thumsup: Really need to remember where I put my little microscope thing to check some trichs !

@Badbadger Those shots are with the (in camera) flash. I used to have a Nikon D40 but I sold it the middle of last year as I was never using it. A few months later I got offered a D7000 for a price that I literally couldn't refuse. I am really struggling with it and the lens I have for it for some reason. I used to get some amazing shots on the D40 of other subjects that I can't really share on here as they are easy to link back to me IRL from some image searching.

I've been persevering with it but there is just something not connecting between me and this one for some reason. I should have a bit of spare cash soon to get a proper prime macro lens for it and a speedlight. I've kind of fallen out of love with it and always end up irritated by the shots as I 'know' I can do better !

Thanks for popping in guys :hippy:

• Like 1

Well I found my microscope and the Bloody Skunk upper buds trichs were mostly cloudy, I could probably have let her go a week or two long to let the bottoms fatten a bit but I've been looking at empty jars for over a week.

So it has been chopped, quick trim in the pot then up in the grow cab until I hook up the old cab as a drying box.

CBA with the Nikon today and I got a new phone so a few snaps off of that ;) @Badbadger I used the flash just for you lol 

large.Bloody-Skunk-Chop-1.jpglarge.Bloody-Skunk-Chop-2.jpglarge.Bloody-Skunk-chop-3.jpg

Edited by Jimmyarm
  • Like 3

Thanks dude :)

The colour in the previous post I did is much more realistic, the phone pics and flash on it make a it a bit darker but they do show up the trichomes.

She is a proper honker as well, proper 'skunky' smell (or what I consider to be that) :hippy:

Tbh your previous posts pic looks just as dark and deadly on my phone :)

Did the pong worry you while chopping? I was pretty nervous chopping mine down, overwhelming stink! Couldn't get her back in the cab quick enough ha! 

• Like 1

Yes !

I'm out in the shed which is not  right next to the neighbours but I reckon I could smell a plant that far away. I went in and started doing it when it was really hot earlier and it was getting super funky so I delayed it a bit until I could see the neighbours were inside lol

When I chopped the last lot it was freezing out so I wasn't so worried, the heat makes it fucking honk tbh !

• Like 1

@vince noir rock n roll star thanks :) She is pretty much dry now, just need to do the final trim and pop her into the jars.

My estimate of 4 or 5 weeks for the other three was probably a bit OTT, they have chunked out massively this week and trichs are pretty much all cloudy in the pictures I just took.

Got a new (old) macro lens and had a quick play, it is much better than what I was using.

A quick snap that I liked for now, I don't actually know which plant it was !

I think I will have a double check on the trichs Saturday night/Sunday morning and then give them the chop.

Will get a proper set of pictures then once I've done some more practising :smokin:

large.Unknown-!.jpg

• Like 4

The Creme Caramel is definately done and will be getting the chop later today, the two black Jacks are nearly there but can stay in the cabinet for a bit longer just to make sure.

Thought I should try and get some shots of the dried Bloody Skunk seeing as it is a prize winner ! :thumsup:

A quick weigh put her just over half an Oz, I'm very happy with that as the pots were tiny really ! Plus she has been sampled quite intensively whilst the jars have been empty.

She certainly put me on my ass last night, I ate 5 cornettos ffs lol Can't wait until she has been in the jars a few weeks :bong:

large.Bloody-Skunk-Jar.jpg

large.Bloody-Skunk-Done-!.jpg

Edited by Jimmyarm
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Don't think I have forgotten about this !

A proper update will come but, the Black Jacks have turned into this (just a really quick wash)

large.5957d4891bf3f_BlackJackHash.JPG

• Like 2