billabong doe's dinafem outdoor

billabong1

On 19/05/2017 at 0:53 PM, billabong1 said:

Seeds have been put in for soak little change of location on these another plot has been found with better soil so hoping the benifits will show come harvest time piccy will be uploaded later 

Hope things are doing well mate?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark seeds are out in the outdoor prop at the plot 100% germ rate they'll be going in the ground next week 

ill pop the pics over to @beezee to post up for me as i still cant figure it out 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@billabong1Sorry to hear this mate :( never good to lost plants bit this is the nature of outdoor growing. @beezeeThanks for adding the pictures mate :)

@billabong1Do you have more genetics at hand? If not I maybe able to help with some but you would have to have what I have on hand here which are all high CBD strains? 

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2

Yes I have the auto's here I'll get them germed today but put them up the mountain plot and give them a bag of compost each 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@beezeeThank you for helping with the picture upload mate :yep: very much appreciated! 

@billabong16 nice, health babies :yep:  how are things progressing now mate?  We hope all is well :)

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all  think this should of been called aldi does dinafem haha 

all the smaller plants have now been out a couple of week and seem to be doing great 

the 2 taller ones are critical+2 and there motoring along 

not really much to show at the moment 

just a update of how things are plodding along 

thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and @beezee for being my upload guru 

• Like 4