billabong doe's dinafem outdoor

billabong1

A big thank you to @Dinafem-Mark and the dinafem team for allowing me the opportunity to try 2 of there strains outdoor this year

on the menu is blue hash & blue kush

these will be germed in the next week or so  

was out digging today ready for this season antics 

well ive tryed for half hour to upload a pic and its just not letting me 

so ill try again tomorrow 

• Like 6

Good luck with your grow and diary this season.. looking forward to seeing some pictures of the plot prep you did...

Are you adding amendments to the soil in your plot?

• Like 3

Firstly mate thank you for getting your grow diary foijng this is going to be a great season and we are really happy to have you along and showing what can be done with our genetics in the great outdoors :yep:

Secondly nice looking plot  and thirdly @beezeethank you for helping with the picture upload :)

I will be along for the ride on this one and I know a few of the office team are also watching so no pressure lol

This is going to be a great season and great to have you along :)

Until the next update :oldtoker: best of luck this season mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

@Jumpin Jack sorry buddy i missed your post was raging to myself cus i couldnt post a pic 

im thinking of doing the dinafem stuff in growbags so they can reach there full potential hopefully

but itll be a long slog up the hill with a growbag but i shall endeavor to try and get as many as possible

up there  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, billabong1 said:

@Jumpin Jack sorry buddy i missed your post was raging to myself cus i couldnt post a pic 

im thinking of doing the dinafem stuff in growbags so they can reach there full potential hopefully

but itll be a long slog up the hill with a growbag but i shall endeavor to try and get as many as possible

up there  

Im dreading the luggin stuff in man..Im no young one anymore. 50 years old and doing this :skin_up:but can honestly say I love GGing..lol

• Like 4

On Tuesday, April 04, 2017 at 10:30 PM, billabong1 said:

@beezee post the piccy up for me im abit simple and cant figure it out and i dont wana chuck the laptop across the room hahaha

Goodluck mate i Will be pulling up a seat... I have been meaniNg To set diary up... But i HaviNg Serious issues uploading Pics with phone.. Even writTing text makes me want to pull my hair out... (cant Get rid of these random caps)... And The text keeps Screwing up... aNyways! GoodlUck

• Like 4

On 05/04/2017 at 10:17 PM, billabong1 said:

cheerz @beezee and thank you @Dinafem-Mark hope i can do them good for the dinafem team and yourself 

You will do great mate :) you have my confidence and support along with a great forum filled with some excellent outdoor growers so I'm very confident you will have a good season and glad to be along for the ride :yep:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Seeds have been put in for soak little change of location on these another plot has been found with better soil so hoping the benifits will show come harvest time piccy will be uploaded later 

• Like 3