**Shipping Delay**(for requests)

Dinafem-Mark

57 minutes ago, botanics said:

@Dinafem-Mark

The 'eagle has landed' Mark ;) got the nod this AM after they hit the mat, so all sorted my end now too bud, :yep:

How do you want me to play it out though mate ?

(Got two options really, it's either run them for the CBD test runs and then run my other Dinafem strains here for the compo or alternatively, I could run these for the compo ;)

If I run them for the CBD test run diaries, I'm looking at a few weeks until I can get them wet so it's your call mate, I'm easy as if I leave them for the compo run, that would be for the crimbo pull :unsure:  like I said mate, whatever is easier for you really oin this as I know you're goiing to be a very busy chap this year with all going on diary wise :yes: 

Great to hear brother :)

If you do 2 separate diaries in the 2017-2018 section then both threads will be considered as entries into the best (2017-18) indoor grow diary competition :yep:

As we do not have a dedicated and test thread I think this will be the best option mate if this will be ok for you?

If you could start the cbd first that would be great if not after that will be fine :)

@Exile420as these have landed today yours should not be far behind :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Cheers for the heads up brother niceone ;)

:yep:

All the best

Mark.

On 11/04/2017 at 4:15 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

It would mate as you are the only one to not let me know other than this all members have received except 1 overseas :yep:

All the best

Mark.

That '1 overseas' would be me then Mark.

If they don't arrive by tomorrow I'll let you know.

By the way, I've read that posters received a tracking email after the seeds had been posted. Not me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peregrine said:

That '1 overseas' would be me then Mark.

If they don't arrive by tomorrow I'll let you know.

By the way, I've read that posters received a tracking email after the seeds had been posted. Not me.

Hello mate - yours should be there any day now I did not know yours had not arrived. 

Give it couple more days and I will chase this up :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, newagegenetics said:

the bubba kush and moby dick finally arrived! :)

Thanks a lot!

Great to hear :yep:

All the best

Mark.