**Shipping Delay**(for requests)

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all,

Just a quick note to let you all know.  Most of the outdoor grow thread competition members seeds have been sent and received bit there was several members and also the high cbd strains growers. These seeds have not yet been sent as we have had an internal shipping issue and web orders have had to take 1st place. Now this is over the request will be sent :)

All I can do is say sorry for the delay as you know I try to be as efficient as possible and in 4 years thus is the 1st delay we have had :) and I hope the last :)

Again sorry for the delay but seeds will go out this week :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 11

received mine last week, just been a little busy. Ill be starting them in a week or so, then out they go come first week in may.

Edited by MeMyselfAndIGuerilla
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

received mine last week, just been a little busy. Ill be starting them in a week or so, then out they go come first week in may.

I think maybe 5% of the members have not received there seeds for the outdoor grow thread competition and all the high cbd strain growers also. I have been assured these will leave this week :)

Again sorry for the delay :oldtoker: and thank you all for your understanding :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

Just to let everyone know all the outdoor grow thread competition members have been sent and the high cbd strains also :)

I should have a fee packets of the new strains here in the UK soon. As soon as I do I will go through the *High cbd growers wanted* thread and send a few strains to those members not already sent :)

All is sorted now except the indoor grow competition which we have slightly delayed until **May 29th**

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, botanics said:

Thanks for keeping us regularly updated @Dinafem-Mark appreciated this is mate :yep:

No problem what so ever mate happy to help :) and I really am doing my best for this great community :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the understanding all. As far as I know all seeds have landed except one member who I am hoping will get there very soon :yep:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

@Dinafem-Mark would that member be me mate? Haven't received mine yet.

It would mate as you are the only one to not let me know other than this all members have received except 1 overseas :yep:

All the best

Mark.

Just looked on royal mail there are quite alot of delays, delayed drop offs and they had a power cut but everything is back to normal today, should expect them tomorrow.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Just looked on royal mail there are quite alot of delays, delayed drop offs and they had a power cut but everything is back to normal today, should expect them tomorrow.

Keep me posted mate :) and if not with you soon I'll see what I can do :yep:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark

The 'eagle has landed' Mark ;) got the nod this AM after they hit the mat, so all sorted my end now too bud, :yep:

How do you want me to play it out though mate ?

(Got two options really, it's either run them for the CBD test runs and then run my other Dinafem strains here for the compo or alternatively, I could run these for the compo ;)

If I run them for the CBD test run diaries, I'm looking at a few weeks until I can get them wet so it's your call mate, I'm easy as if I leave them for the compo run, that would be for the crimbo pull :unsure:  like I said mate, whatever is easier for you really oin this as I know you're goiing to be a very busy chap this year with all going on diary wise :yes: 

• Like 2