RGSC Random picture Thread

panik

On 02/04/2017 at 1:22 PM, panik said:

lol wait an see what's in store for next season mate, I'm already on it, bit late this year but next year will be doing camo work wear, boots trail cams the lot , your one stop outdoor grow shop :yep: 

This shit just keeps getting better n better! 

Taking the kids to the park after school, I may go a wandering in the undergrowth for an hr an find a cheeky plot or two...

Then head back over the seed for diaries thread!! lol 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, panik said:

More like khaki combat trousers , camo boots, real tree camo jacket, backpack, tail cam pack of seeds and YouTube step by step seed to weed gorilla guide and away you go boys get them grows on.. lol 

Awww, no hoodie lol .... great pack though 

Everyone going crazy buying seeds for this season, better get an order in this weekend then hadn't i? lol

• Like 3

very unprofessional guys... says 6 on the pack.. i got 7.. fucks that about! 

:D

picked them up today safe and sound.. thanks again mate!! .. i always grow a photo in the garden too.. and this year will be a haze! and mucho respecto for the fire panik!

large.1.JPG

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 10

two lovely packs of gorrilla haze and fire og landed safe and sound ..i will do one of the hazes as im not a fan but it may be right up the wifes street with her edibles ..the fire og now then that definately screams rosin me vince rosin me ...cheers panik ,bp

• Like 3

4 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

two lovely packs of gorrilla haze and fire og landed safe and sound ..i will do one of the hazes as im not a fan but it may be right up the wifes street with her edibles ..the fire og now then that definately screams rosin me vince rosin me ...cheers panik ,bp

There not a long flowering haze mate you should like them , lovely lemony smells and frosty covered buds..:naughty:

• Like 8

Anywhere I can see some pictures or grow diarys off the mighty golds or DFG? Can't find much useful information on them anywhere lol 

• Like 1

Fire99 seedling has some fiery colour in its first set of leaves. :naughty: 

large.DSC_0381-2.jpg.7aa2582c5b055c9e4c5

So excited to be trying this strain, I've wanted some for a long time.

• Like 10

Black Venus your in for a treat with the Fire99a. I was blown away by the quality of smoke they produced when I ran them lastyear. Goodluck lass

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...