RGSC Random picture Thread

panik

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yo @panik long time dude. Can't even remember when exactly but many moons.....see you have an 'official' prescence here now....v v interesting mate...what a journey from a gorilla crossing a canal and getting bollocked by Mods for suggesting we colonise random, empty greenhouses...wonder if you recall?

Anyways can I order some beans mate and how does the two free packs work if spend 150+?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarryHill said:

Yo @panik long time dude. Can't even remember when exactly but many moons.....see you have an 'official' prescence here now....v v interesting mate...what a journey from a gorilla crossing a canal and getting bollocked by Mods for suggesting we colonise random, empty greenhouses...wonder if you recall?

Anyways can I order some beans mate and how does the two free packs work if spend 150+?

Hi mate , i remember the old days yes , time flys when your having fun right , was you under a different name in the past or this name ?  At the moment you can suggest some freebies in the order comments if you like as we are still working on the freebie plugin for the website it is giving us a bit of hassle at the minute hopefully that helps.. 

On 21/01/2024 at 13:07, panik said:

Hi mate , i remember the old days yes , time flys when your having fun right , was you under a different name in the past or this name ?  At the moment you can suggest some freebies in the order comments if you like as we are still working on the freebie plugin for the website it is giving us a bit of hassle at the minute hopefully that helps.. 

Yes mate I was carpodiem back then. Wicked my pal will be ordering some beans end of week I honestly can't wait to get your work going ...v v reasonable prices and bangin genetics my word 😍

• Like 2