RGSC Random picture Thread

panik

Little update on our girlz.  They got hit a little by rabbits, but this is why we play the numbers game peeps, yes?   Me and my husband got in there and took care of the ones that had fell.  We snuck some potash in, as they are in flower,  (wow!! flower this early @ lat 51!!) and tomorrow we go for more Graze.

These are looking to finish Mid-September if all goes well - exactly like it says on the tin.

Enjoy!

large.IMG_0884.JPGlarge.IMG_0887.JPG

large.IMG_0869.JPGlarge.IMG_0864.JPGlarge.IMG_0868.JPG

green golds getting into gear now :badass:

the shorter stockier 1 has two tops

large.5967eadc5ed01_july13tht.jpg

large.5967eae17984d_july13th.jpg

the other is more stretchy ..looking foward to these getting fat and juicy lol

large.5967eae5662c9_july13th.jpg

• Like 10

my rescued gh had to get bent over and moved from the shade as she was reaching for the sky fast.. she was getting around 7 hours

she was a stunted seedling that never made it out.. chucked in with weeds.. then when i decided to keep her i pulled her from the weeds loosing half the roots as they had grown through gaps in concrete..

after the pot change she drooped for 24 hours.. then came through.. only to get saturated the next day and droop again..  poor girl.. lol even if she cant hold much bud.. i have a real good fealing im gonna hit jack pot pheno 

large_gh2.JPG

large_gh.JPG

and my fire had to get potted up because she was sodden after last downpoor.. it effected the lower leaves as you can see.. apart from that.. she's loving life

large_fire.JPG

gonna see how the plot girls are getting on in around a weeks time.. will be well over a month so hope they are cool

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 13

Some pics of FIRE99a ..... mid July Harvest...:naughty:

large.user406701_pic1764457_1500195173.jpglarge.user406701_pic1764454_1500195173.jpglarge.user406701_pic1764455_1500195173.jpg

And some Durban x Freezeland x GG aka DFG

large.user406701_pic1764458_1500195173.jpglarge.user406701_pic1764456_1500195173.jpg

• Like 15

I so hope she leans towards the haze.. I've not grown a haze or gg.. so i dont know whats going on..I've been getting all exited looking at amnesia core pics lol .. imagining some nice hazey buds.

Thanks Lois.. hope you guys are ready for the big trim as you guys are smashing it.... wish I'd done what you guys did too with the lower plants.. 

All the best

• Like 3

thats a rather delicious looking plot you got going on there lois

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

thats a rather delicious looking plot you got going on there lois

Better dust off the combine harvester hahaha!

• Like 2

All of Panik's strains have been powerful germinators so far, craking the shells in no time, and going on to produce massive healthy vigorous seedlings. I started many seedbanks strains all at once, but RGSC seeds soon dominated some of the biggest named strains in the game. The guerrilla hazes in particular are something else! 

Also the mighty golds. I germinated a decent sized batch and not one seed was small and runty.. 

panik.. I dunno what your doing? But keep doing it please..:yep: 

These mighty golds should have been planted out weeks ago but they are still holding on strong and will finally be placed outside this week. Late, but better late than never.. 

large.IMG_2115.JPG

Keep it up Panik:yinyang:

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 11

Nice one @Dan1122 I appreciate the kind words mate , and don't worry I'm working on new things all the time , the worlds evolving you got to roll with it ... :yep: 

• Like 2

Indeed you have got to roll with it mate, I must be getting old though, as I bought my first pair of slim fitting jeans the other day lol 

now I'm proper up with the times :D

• Like 4

My best Whitey freeze .

large.DSC03018.JPG

These photoperiod ones are doing well. I think they have avoided pollination too.

On 11/07/2017 at 5:35 PM, lois lane said:

Little update on our girlz.  They got hit a little by rabbits, but this is why we play the numbers game peeps, yes?   Me and my husband got in there and took care of the ones that had fell.  We snuck some potash in, as they are in flower,  (wow!! flower this early @ lat 51!!) and tomorrow we go for more Graze.

These are looking to finish Mid-September if all goes well - exactly like it says on the tin.

Enjoy!

large.IMG_0884.JPGlarge.IMG_0887.JPG

large.IMG_0869.JPGlarge.IMG_0864.JPGlarge.IMG_0868.JPG

hey fella sorry i borrowed one your pics . well my fella did . hes put a real gorrila seeds ad up . took a pic from here . the peepz in the group love it me to

• Like 4

5 hours ago, rusty trichomes said:

hey fella sorry i borrowed one your pics . well my fella did . hes put a real gorrila seeds ad up . took a pic from here . the peepz in the group love it me to

No worrier SiSTAR, glad you like my photographic skills.   Hard to go wrong with plants like these

:haveadab:

also, sometimes I am Mrs Fella.