Dinafem at 7Acres MMJ Facility

Dinafem-Mark

17 minutes ago, samhigh said:

to hell with a job just give me a key to the curing room lol beautiful facility

security, I was going to wear a @Dinafem-Mark disguise and slide right in.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, 912GreenSkell said:

Thanks my friend...it really is an amazing place. Some areas folks are wayyyyyyyyy cooler than others.

I must have been lucky and gone to only cool areas then was in Ottawa(mostly), Toronto, Niagara(few days at school there too) and alog cabin on an island north of Winnipeg:)

10 minutes ago, bobnudd said:

Wow wouldn't you just love to run  through there with your arms outstretched... !

:rofl: hell yeah!!

10 minutes ago, Badbadger said:

@Fragg that must have been a great experience at that age I'd have loved that and probably would have gone native to avoid coming back to the hood I lived in.Im not joking when I say it was that rough when the police turned up to a drug OD someone nicked the wheels of theyre car but only for the tyres that were sold for an ounce of flatbar to my uncle lol.

I went away with school to Wales for a week caught a cold,swore at sheep and ate raisins with cheese for lunch ?? on top of Pen y Fan but I survived unlike the military chaps who sadly appear to struggle in that neck of the woods these days.

Yeah was life changingly good mate :yep: I was chatting to the girl sorry woman now I exchanged with earlier today we have been life long friends :)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Badbadger said:

@Fragg that must have been a great experience at that age I'd have loved that and probably would have gone native to avoid coming back to the hood I lived in.Im not joking when I say it was that rough when the police turned up to a drug OD someone nicked the wheels of theyre car but only for the tyres that were sold for an ounce of flatbar to my uncle lol.

I went away with school to Wales for a week caught a cold,swore at sheep and ate raisins with cheese for lunch ?? on top of Pen y Fan but I survived unlike the military chaps who sadly appear to struggle in that neck of the woods these days.

Hey...not all of cannada is unicorns and rainbows bud. I grew up in one of the big cities and your dirty underwear would get stolen, if they thought you could sell them for $1! Avoid the biggest cities and its an amazing place.

2 hours ago, bobnudd said:

Wow wouldn't you just love to run  through there with your arms outstretched... !

@Dinafem-Mark do you know where most of that is destined? Is  the majority for processing into extracts for medical users? 

I belive this is one of a few locations that will be growing the cannabis for the Canadian medical cannabis community :)

As legalisation in Canada is not far away I think this product is destined for medical patents :yep:

As said every inch of the place is watched over with very strict rules and every movement tracked. A great facility and I will try to get more footage :)

Nice to see some of our strains being grown and as a huge expansion is planed at 7Acres we can hope to see more Dinafem genetics being grown in the near future :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I belive this is one of a few locations that will be growing the cannabis for the Canadian medical cannabis community :)

As legalisation in Canada is not far away I think this product is destined for medical patents :yep:

As said every inch of the place is watched over with very strict rules and every movement tracked. A great facility and I will try to get more footage :)

Nice to see some of our strains being grown and as a huge expansion is planed at 7Acres we can hope to see more Dinafem genetics being grown in the near future :)

All the best 

Mark. 

Actually the medical licenses are already well in place. Recreational canna legal rules will be in place by the end of spring, so soon enough it will be a free-for-all for all of those with enough cash.

BTW there are around 50 different Licensed Producers in Cannada now, and some of them charge ALOT of cash to medical patients for their supply. A friend of mine is on the program with one of the most expensive suppliers(and supposedly the best quality) and for him to smoke his prescribed 5 grams daily it would cost $28,000 yearly. Gasp!! Far cheaper to buy from biker gangs or mafia run operations, sad but true. Legality may sound great fellas, but in reality its a kick in the face for the sick and injured.

Edited by 912GreenSkell

14 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

One day Rodney.......one day.

You plonker lol

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 912GreenSkell said:

Actually the medical licenses are already well in place. Recreational canna legal rules will be in place by the end of spring, so soon enough it will be a free-for-all for all of those with enough cash.

Do you think this will be more for the recreational side mate?

I know medical has been in play for a good few years but know very little of what's going on at the moment in Canada :)

Myself and the wife would both like to visit and maybe next year we will :) make a tour around the states then into Canada  should be a fun trip and on my fuckit list :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 912GreenSkell said:

BTW there are around 50 different Licensed Producers in Cannada now, and some of them charge ALOT of cash to medical patients for their supply. A friend of mine is on the program with one of the most expensive suppliers(and supposedly the best quality) and for him to smoke his prescribed 5 grams daily it would cost $28,000 yearly. Gasp!! Far cheaper to buy from biker gangs or mafia run operations, sad but true. Legality may sound great fellas, but in reality its a kick in the face for the sick and injured.

This is what I feared but you have the right to grow your own which is what I would like tbh

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 912GreenSkell said:

I don't think it's much cheaper around my parts mate.lol 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Do you think this will be more for the recreational side mate?

I know medical has been in play for a good few years but know very little of what's going on at the moment in Canada :)

Myself and the wife would both like to visit and maybe next year we will :) make a tour around the states then into Canada  should be a fun trip and on my fuckit list :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

The price i quoted earlier is the medical system. I think its funny, because i don't even make $15,000 a year, let alone $28,000 a year. $400+ an ounce in an outrage for med users.

Canada and the US is absolutely beautiful country, just make sure to bring your wallet if you want to toke. I cant say for sure but being totally government controlled i bet its going to be very pricey. Government controlled booze and tobacco are very expensive, so i bet the stage is already set.

@pete - Maybe not man...but here if you know anyone at all, outdoor is $100 an ounce and indoor hydros is always less than $200 an ounce.