Dinafem at 7Acres MMJ Facility

Dinafem-Mark

A look at one of our partners over in Canada at the 7Acres facility. Where we have several of our strains in production and big expansion in the future. 

Very cool look at the medical grow ops in Canada :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 16

Thanks for that. That's some operation he's got going on over there. Seems like a nice fella too, that CEO. Always love seeing inside places like that. That's what I call a killer setup. Thanks for sharing it. ;)

Edited by Blayz'd
  • Like 3

Hahaha @fragg ....the only questions i have are....why do i not have a job, and why am i poor?? ;)

Resume left at the counter mark! :D 

1 - Is it hard to become Canadian?

2 - If its not hard is that "garden" wheelchair friendly?

3 - Does Dinafem need any grow pot inspectors? Something low down would be great.

@Dinafem-Mark  I must admit I had no idea your Company was that size.I feel better already just looking at that amount of quality weed.

It was reassuring to see some yellow leaf action going on to.

Edited by Badbadger
Humour burst.
  • Like 4

@Badbadger not really mate, they are after certain qualifications or enough money though I think. Amazing country I was on a school exchange there as a teenager for 3 weeks and have been back on holiday since and love the country and its people :yep:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, 912GreenSkell said:

Hahaha @fragg ....the only questions i have are....why do i not have a job, and why am i poor?? ;)

Resume left at the counter mark! :D 

to hell with a job just give me a key to the curing room lol beautiful facility

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@Badbadger not really mate, they are after certain qualifications or enough money though I think. Amazing country I was on a school exchange there as a teenager for 3 weeks and have been back on holiday since and love the country and its people :yep:

Thanks my friend...it really is an amazing place. Some areas folks are wayyyyyyyyy cooler than others.

5 minutes ago, samhigh said:

to hell with a job just give me a key to the curing room lol beautiful facility

Hahahaha yeah you got that right. You guys wouldn't believe the security on these commercial grows....insane. Every square centimeter is under video surveillance! Barb wire fences surrounding the full property perimeter. No doubt it costs multiple millions of dollars to get into the commercial grow game!

Wow wouldn't you just love to run  through there with your arms outstretched... !

@Dinafem-Mark do you know where most of that is destined? Is  the majority for processing into extracts for medical users? 

@Fragg that must have been a great experience at that age I'd have loved that and probably would have gone native to avoid coming back to the hood I lived in.Im not joking when I say it was that rough when the police turned up to a drug OD someone nicked the wheels of theyre car but only for the tyres that were sold for an ounce of flatbar to my uncle lol.

I went away with school to Wales for a week caught a cold,swore at sheep and ate raisins with cheese for lunch ?? on top of Pen y Fan but I survived unlike the military chaps who sadly appear to struggle in that neck of the woods these days.

• Like 2