R.I.P. to a well loved member 2hi2try

The lone stoner

Damn I didn't know anything about this. sad sad news. I had a lot of time and respect for 2hi, he was one of the original bho and oil rig pioneers of uk420. I hadn't seen him on here in ages but caught up with him on facebook at the beginning of the year.

RIP 2hi

• Like 1

Sadly he was before my time but he was Human so I respect him all the same.

When it's my turn on the road outta here I know for sure that once I get there I'm going to be finding the Sunniest meadow,planting up some fine quality beans and growing some divine smoke in a perpetual outdoor grow.

Then i'll find myself a quiet corner to kick back and spend a few millennia watching the heavens go by.

Im sure any serious member here would want the same so I'm sure this is the right emoticon to use  :smokin: peace.

• Like 7

On 4/20/2017 at 5:17 PM, Shogun said:

Damn I didn't know anything about this. sad sad news. I had a lot of time and respect for 2hi, he was one of the original bho and oil rig pioneers of uk420. I hadn't seen him on here in ages but caught up with him on facebook at the beginning of the year.

RIP 2hi

AFAIK I was responsible for the first ever picture of BHO which was posted here at UK420 and was the picture at the head of the hash and processing forum for years..I made the oil,weirdofmouth or villagegreen posted the pic..I think I was using my sambothumb11 handle at the time.

Edited by The lone stoner

19 minutes ago, The lone stoner said:

AFAIK I was responsible for the first ever picture of BHO which was posted here at UK420 and was the picture at the head of the hash and processing forum for years..I made the oil,weirdofmouth or villagegreen posted the pic..I think I was using my sambothumb11 handle at the time.

@The lone stoner Good for you ffs. My post was to give credit to 2Hi, a long time and well respected member of uk420 and also a friend who has sadly passed away. He was one of the original bho and oil rig pioneers of uk420, theres no doubt about that. But when you quoted my post you selectively highlighted only a small part of my quote, howabout you highlight the rest of that sentence 'he was ONE of the' was conveniently left un-highlighted.

If your ego needs massaging take it elsewhere, this thread is about 2Hi. And by the way Sun Tzu was posting pics of bho long before you.

• Like 14

RIP dude, heard a lot about ya but before my time on this forum, hope there's a nice sunny spot up there for ya!

2 hours ago, Shogun said:

@The lone stoner Good for you ffs. My post was to give credit to 2Hi, a long time and well respected member of uk420 and also a friend who has sadly passed away. He was one of the original bho and oil rig pioneers of uk420, theres no doubt about that. But when you quoted my post you selectively highlighted only a small part of my quote, howabout you highlight the rest of that sentence 'he was ONE of the' was conveniently left un-highlighted.

If your ego needs massaging take it elsewhere, this thread is about 2Hi. And by the way Sun Tzu was posting pics of bho long before you.

Dude my ego doesn't need massaging,I did wonder if I should have even mentioned it,probably not..

• Like 1

I don't know 2hi2try or encountered him in here.

But I do feel a connection to all of you my Cannabis friends.

I only wish there was away we could all get together one day.

RIP :(

• 3 months later...