R.I.P. to a well loved member 2hi2try

The lone stoner

3 hours ago, Evelyn Pickaxe said:

All over the net if you know where to look you can find his content. He contributed so much not just cannabis sites but spanning many hobbies. I'm going back thru his content n saving the odd pic I remeber and cherish. He'd get a pristine rig then break it and have it sent back to the blower to be repaired. Dedicated.  I consider myself a digital friend, never met him in person but spent many nights with him and his mum and dogs at his house through skype,  he'd be busting lung busting dabs knocking over rigs and I'd be barley visible becuase I only had one light bulb for which he always took the piss outta me for.Even couple weeks ago in chat asked me if I had bought a new one yet. :(

Proper rubbish news. My noobish self asked 2hi in 2011 in chat what smoking oil was like. "It gets you proper bollocksed pix" and that is exactly what I will do now. :haveadab:

R I P Earl Mcdabbins

sounds like the man new a good thing. :)

Bollocksked it be!  

RIP 2Hi

We didn't converse on here 2Hi but one of 'the family' has gone on to the next journey and RIP bud :v:  and of course my sympathies extend to all relatives and friends for their loss  :yinyang:

• Like 2

Yeah that's sad. Spent a good few nights talking to him on here. He was a regular in chat back in the day. We used to have a good laugh in there. Good guy he was. Sad news man. RIP brother.

• Like 2

RIP bro throne waiting for you in the monkey kingdom. One of the first to introduce folk to extract culture sleep easy!!.

TS