Critical 2.0 Dinafem Auto

Heckler

Nice to see germination has started and hopefully all will crack :)

Thank you for the pre germinating shots and here's hoping for 100% germination :)

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

So quick update, all 5 germinated but one didn't look good, so potted them up and had to go away for a few days, came back 4 survivors and 1 loss :(

large.20170327_190803.jpglarge.20170327_190809.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry about the loss mate :( but on a positive not the 4 remaining look super healthy and doing great :)

I'll be back in on the next update until then thank you for the picture update very much appreciated!

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Heckler said:

And now in their buckets :D

large.7.jpg

Oh they are definitely going to appreciated the potting up mate :yep: lots of room for those roots to spread and make a good foundation for the plants :)

So far nice healthy looking ladies :)

Thank you for the 2 picture update mate much appreciated!

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

Ok so 9 days into their buckets and we have a spurt on, so far they have just been having about 500ml every 3 days with 2ml shogun cal and 4ml of old timers grow per litre.

large.04141.jpg

Just started to LST, wish I had drilled some fixing holes around the rim of the buckets though :P

large.04142.jpg

Any pointers are again more than welcome.

• Like 4

Are they Asda buckets? That's what I use lol.

If you get the green soft wire ties, you can just tick them under the rim or around another branch. I think they're about 80p for 5m in home bargains or Poundland stock it as well.

Good luck

• Like 4

@beezee B & M bargains buckets :P yes I got the soft ties buddy, they do the job but some stripped down 1.5 mm cable also works, would just like a few stronger anchor points :D

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The last looks to be doing well and plant growth is certainly picking up.

Are you looking for a more stable anchor point for the wire that goes from the stem to your bucket?

I have used similar buckets in the past and I tend to drill 4-8 holes at various intervals along the top of the bucket. Thread my garden wire through after attaching to the stem o want to manipulate :)

So far nice work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good so far mate. I would go a bit easier on the grow feed for now though, as they will still be rooting through the compost mix and won't have used up the nutes in there. You don't  want to burn your plants :)

Eta sorry, I just noticed the date of your last post. They're obviously a lot further on now lol

Edited by jadenugs
to add
  • Like 1