Critical 2.0 Dinafem Auto

Heckler

So after some help from Dinafem-Mark these arrived a few weeks back, going to crack the Critical 2.0 in a few days and transplant into some small pots before then transferring into 15 ltr buckets bust first need a few opinions if anyone can answer.

I am making my own soil mix it will consist of

7 ltr of Miracle Gro Fruit & Vegetable Compost

4 ltr of Levington Organic Blend Farmyard Manure

4 ltr of Perlite

I will be using

Shogun Cal Mag

Old Timers Grow

Old Timers Bloom

Old Timers Organic PK

Lighting will be first of all shared with 3 other plants that are finishing off but they will be under 2 x 600w LED ViparSpectrum on a 20/4 cycle

Do I need holes in my buckets to bottom feed or not and feed from the top?

They will be LST as best as I can...still learning.

They will be scrogged.

And any ongoing advice please. especially the safest way to take pics from android phone.

large_DIN1.jpg

• Like 6

Got some strong strains there mate :) I'd drill some holes for drainage and feed from the top, it pulls air down into the root zone giving them oxygen that way mate. :yep:

Cant help on mobile phones as I dont own one but I do know the site will strip all 'incriminating' exif data on upload if that helps at all :)

Oh a little tip for using the site, if you want a member to see your post like Mark above then if you type the '@' symbol then their name they will get a notification e.g @Heckler and @Dinafem-Mark

HTH

Edited by Fragg
tagging msg
  • Like 5

Yeah what @Fragg said. As for pics I use an app called image shrink lite to get them to the right size (xga option), it also strips exif data in the process just to be extra safe.

• Like 3

@Heckler if your really concerned about that, put your fone in flight mode until after you've deleted the pic I.e. Flight mode on, take pic, remove sd card, upload, delete, replace sd card, flight mode off... Sorted

• Like 2

1 hour ago, beezee said:

@Heckler if your really concerned about that, put your fone in flight mode until after you've deleted the pic I.e. Flight mode on, take pic, remove sd card, upload, delete, replace sd card, flight mode off... Sorted

Excellent piece of extra caution :yep: I know uk420 does strip most data from the shot and I'm not to technical buy this seam the best method to keep you anonymity intact. 

You will with a smart phone need to resize your shots to the site size which I believe is 600-800kb per shot. There are quite a few apps on the play store for this need :)

Now onto the new grow :yep: 3 nice strains and I was happy to help you with the selection. 

In your post you have asked about holes in your bucket/pots.

Can I ask will you be top feeding or are you looking to go more "hempy" bucket style?

If you are feeding as usual aka top feeding you will definitely need drainage holes for excess nutrients to run off :)

You look to have a nice mix for your medium and some nice nutrients as feed so this will be a great grow and one I'll be following along with interest :yep:

Thank you for getting this grow diary going and thank you for the added picture very much appreciated!

Until the next update :oldtoker: @Fraggthanks for your advice to brother :)

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 2

Cheers @beezee and @Dinafem-Mark for your help. Yes I guess I will be top feeding so drilling some holes it will be as @Fragg suggested just need a couple of days for some space to free up :naughty: I'm hoping for @blackpoolbouncer to pop along at some point as well ;)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

always just an @ away dude :yep:

Thanks for popping in mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

@Heckler Grown this a couple of times now, it's a lovely smoke and definitely one of dinafem's more vigorous strains. Left an og kush auto and some xxl white widow autos in the dust while the critical powered full steam ahead.

Something subtle in the cured buds that reminds me of Turkish delight. Behind a complex aroma of hashy goodness and insence. Responds really well to training too so follow @blackpoolbouncer 's guide for a cracking yield.

Oh and good luck

Muffley

• Like 4

Make sure you let the critical cure for a while before devouring, I wasted loads of it looking for a buzz while waiting for my others to finish, I put it away thinking it was a bit rubbish and tried it again a couple of months later, only to find a completely different buzz. I'm gutted I only did the one plant now, and of course it ended up the shortest of the three, only about a foot tall of gnarly goodness. 

• Like 4