New Dinafem 2017 CBD RICH Marijuana strains: early, feminized and autoflowering in 4K

Dinafem-Mark

On 02/03/2017 at 5:38 PM, Dodgee said:

I realise I'm a long-term and well established fan of dinafems products so I realise some people may see me as biased..

But seriously folks come on!  Not only are the lab taking a genuine look at the potential of these type of genetics, They're at the forefront, leading the way!  Seeing and cultivating the potential benefits for a huge section of the market!

Personally I'm a recreational user and have little iinterest at the moment in these CBD rich type strains. Though that may change in years to come.

But honestly now, the original posts in this thread not only describe in detail the qualities and benefits of each strain but also a comprehensive explanation of they arrived here.  (Invaluable IMO).

The descriptions show a knowledge of not just marketing but of actual understanding your product.

His many breeders wares have a one line description? Or a paragraph full of sound bites and buzzwords?

What other seed company provides that^ level of information and background ??  (The only possible exception springing to mind ATM is sweetseeds).

I'm no expert grower or breeder or blurb man.

But I know one thing. IMO Dinafem are smashing it. Again.

Also big up to our resident Rep. He said he'd give out all the relevant info when he had ALL the relevant info.  And looks like he meant it!

Hats off to the crew Mark, keep on doing what u do would be my advice.!

Thank you very much for this inspiring post :)

We are trying and the team have surpassed themselves this year :yep:

Don't worry mate I know high cbd strains are not your cup of tea I have something special for you around summer :)

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Taliesin said:

@Dinafem-Mark what price will they be in pound sterling for 5 of the high cbd low thc strain ? and when could we hope to get our hands on them ??

many thanks

You can get them now mate :)

https://www.dinafem.org/en/cannabis-seeds-cbd-cannabidiol/

Not sure on the GBP price mate All prices are in Euros :)

I would think maybe 1 week if that and these will be in stock at your favourite uk based seed bank :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I've got your mail mate and you do have the pleasure of being the first uk420 member to receive these new genetics :yep:

I've got you down for 

Amnesia Autoflowering CBD 

OG kush Autoflowering CBD 

:yep:

Should get a thread rocking this weekend for more participants in this very exciting season.

Oh someone did ask "are we only releasing high cbd strains this year" the answer is "no" we have some special high thc ladies coming to market around summer time :) and if one goes to plan very, very exciting :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

:yahoo:Lets get the party started!:guitar::band::guitar:

Thanks Mark I'm even more indebted to you now so hopefully I can pay you back with some decent diaries on these two exciting CBD strains :)

I do like it when you tease us with things like "very, very exciting" :chains: hmmm how high THC??? :naughty:

Gonna be a fun year and you will have your hands full again Mark :haveadab:

Enjoy your evening mate :oldtoker:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Fragg said:

:yahoo:Lets get the party started!:guitar::band::guitar:

Thanks Mark I'm even more indebted to you now so hopefully I can pay you back with some decent diaries on these two exciting CBD strains :)

I do like it when you tease us with things like "very, very exciting" :chains: hmmm how high THC??? :naughty:

Gonna be a fun year and you will have your hands full again Mark :haveadab:

Enjoy your evening mate :oldtoker:

The strain I was thinking of is a collaboration strain between us and another company NOT a seed company but cannabis related.

I do know a little but I can not say to much just yet until all details are finalised. If it all goes well it will be a great strain and as soon as I know more I will let you all know.

This is not yet but coming for all those that CBD does not float your boat we do have you covered come summer with some exciting  "traditional " strains as in "photoperiod" that we will be very pleased to add to our ever growing menu/catalogue :yep:

I will leave you with this song. The 1st line explains my life at time :) "caught in the red tape"

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Nice one @Dinafem-Mark will PM you bud, only thing is though mate I do have to wait a little while until I can run them  (looking at around another 8 weeks from now) so if you need them run earlier than this mate it's tricky like and would need another cab built really...although :g: saying that.. lol

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, botanics said:

Nice one @Dinafem-Mark will PM you bud, only thing is though mate I do have to wait a little while until I can run them  (looking at around another 8 weeks from now) so if you need them run earlier than this mate it's tricky like and would need another cab built really...although :g: saying that.. lol

I could do with them started within 4-6 weeks but you always come through with great diaries so pm away mate:yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

On 03/03/2017 at 9:43 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Don't worry mate I know high cbd strains are not your cup of tea I have something special for you around summer :)

Now whilst CBD are not my cup of tea at this precise moment....the quote "special for you around summer" sounds very intriguing :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Heckler said:

Now whilst CBD are not my cup of tea at this precise moment....the quote "special for you around summer" sounds very intriguing :D

I'll have more info on these "high thc" strains soon :) and I hope this time to get some grows going before actual release :)

I'll also kick of the indoor grow thread competition very soon and leave open for 1 month. This way all members should have there strains before 4/20 :)

Keep a look out in the 2017 indoor section :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2