New Dinafem 2017 CBD RICH Marijuana strains: early, feminized and autoflowering in 4K

Dinafem-Mark

@Fragg

@botanics

You 2 are at the top of the list as we will need growers who could start pretty much straight away :)

Let me see what I can work out and we will get some grows going :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mr_git said:

Thanks for your answer :)  I've made extracts from "industrial hemp" for CBD oil, which works but is hard due to the seeds that need removing, and always end up with husks left over :(  Extracting using this stuff would be awesome :)

The thc levels, reason I ask, is because of the laws about registering a seed as "industrial hemp".  Without trying to detract from the quality of your product as it looks high grade :)  but an EU registered hemp seed opens up an amazing amount of opportunity for UK farming :)   I dont know loads about it, but I believe that Eu regulations test the cannabinoid content during the growth of the plant at certain periods, rather than testing a dried end harvest. 

Sorry to go off topic a bit mate but if that sort of angle is something you'd be interested in talking about I'd love to share my (limited) knowledge (in private messages if you prefer), it's an angle I have been looking at a lot recently re - cbd products etc ;)

@mr_gitplease pm me mate and we can chat more :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Fragg

@botanics

You 2 are at the top of the list as we will need growers who could start pretty much straight away :)

Let me see what I can work out and we will get some grows going :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

Well its good timing from my POV as the next bean I'd planned to be cracked after the Sweet Seeds run was going to be a Haze CBD anyway, so basically its a CBD strains turn in my grow and I'm more than happy to try out the new strains. :yep:

ATB mate :oldtoker:

• Like 3

I realise I'm a long-term and well established fan of dinafems products so I realise some people may see me as biased..

But seriously folks come on!  Not only are the lab taking a genuine look at the potential of these type of genetics, They're at the forefront, leading the way!  Seeing and cultivating the potential benefits for a huge section of the market!

Personally I'm a recreational user and have little iinterest at the moment in these CBD rich type strains. Though that may change in years to come.

But honestly now, the original posts in this thread not only describe in detail the qualities and benefits of each strain but also a comprehensive explanation of they arrived here.  (Invaluable IMO).

The descriptions show a knowledge of not just marketing but of actual understanding your product.

His many breeders wares have a one line description? Or a paragraph full of sound bites and buzzwords?

What other seed company provides that^ level of information and background ??  (The only possible exception springing to mind ATM is sweetseeds).

I'm no expert grower or breeder or blurb man.

But I know one thing. IMO Dinafem are smashing it. Again.

Also big up to our resident Rep. He said he'd give out all the relevant info when he had ALL the relevant info.  And looks like he meant it!

Hats off to the crew Mark, keep on doing what u do would be my advice.!

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Fragg said:

Well its good timing from my POV as the next bean I'd planned to be cracked after the Sweet Seeds run was going to be a Haze CBD anyway, so basically its a CBD strains turn in my grow and I'm more than happy to try out the new strains. :yep:

The time is coming mate and very soon. I'm hoping maybe tomorrow to get something going if not early next week :)

Which would you grow if you had the chance  @Fragg

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark hmmm damn tough question I was thinking all of them sounded good and I'm sure they are but that perhaps the Amnesia would be a Haze CBD replacement for me and that the OG CBD to replace the IP CBD which is such a taste explosion especially in my vape ;) So suppose those would be my first 2 choices with my wife voting for the Amnesia and me the OG maaaaaan. :hippy:Such a Cali hippy wannabe me  lol

So surprise me I cant go against the boss :)

• Like 3

I finally found the time and peace tonight to read through the thread and the amount of work you guys have put in is a credit to your name.

It's going to be interesting to see how the growing scene changes as the medicinal side of it becomes more widely known and accepted in circles of people who may never have even seen a Cannabis plant in real life let alone grown one.

Great work and hopefully it will end up helping many people to find relief from the myriad of diseases and disabilities they are left to deal with by modern medicine.

Keep on growing all.

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark Amazing work! Congratulations to all involved... A real achievement! I can't really add more than everyone else has already said... A lot of hard work and passion has gone into this! Thanks Dinafem crew! 

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark

Well mate after looking through all these new strains, (top write ups and product descriptions btw, most comprehensive I've read from a breeder and quality info :yep: ) I was thinking of the missus more so than me because of the recent benefits she gained with the Bubba Kush CBD and that Dinamed is sparking my interest for the extreme CBD to low THC levels, could put one in for her like as she gets worried about getting stoned and that element is not really for her so much, she likes gentle whereas I like to be smashed you know ;)

• Like 3

@botanics its the standout interesting strain from these releases imho mate and I am almost tempted to setup another flowering tent just for her...... oh her and the Smile F2's I picked up as subbies :skin_up:

Would love to see you diary her though mate and see how your missus likes the effect :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, botanics said:

@Dinafem-Mark

Well mate after looking through all these new strains, (top write ups and product descriptions btw, most comprehensive I've read from a breeder and quality info :yep: ) I was thinking of the missus more so than me because of the recent benefits she gained with the Bubba Kush CBD and that Dinamed is sparking my interest for the extreme CBD to low THC levels, could put one in for her like as she gets worried about getting stoned and that element is not really for her so much, she likes gentle whereas I like to be smashed you know ;)

Hit me up via pm mate we would love to see what you can do with the DinaMed :)

@botanics

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 2

WOW.

sound like some amazing things are coming out from you guys this year , just been looking through some of last years grow logs , sterling work.

how many testers do you usually need? @Dinafem-Mark

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taliesin said:

WOW.

sound like some amazing things are coming out from you guys this year , just been looking through some of last years grow logs , sterling work.

how many testers do you usually need? @Dinafem-Mark

For this time I'm going to be looking for 

2 members per strain :)

I'll get a thread going over the weekend or at the latest early next week. 

You will need that post count up mate as you need over 50 and for this you must have completed atleast one grow diary on uk420. Not got to be Dinafem but a full or ongoing grow will be a requirement :)

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Fragg said:

@Dinafem-Mark hmmm damn tough question I was thinking all of them sounded good and I'm sure they are but that perhaps the Amnesia would be a Haze CBD replacement for me and that the OG CBD to replace the IP CBD which is such a taste explosion especially in my vape ;) So suppose those would be my first 2 choices with my wife voting for the Amnesia and me the OG maaaaaan. :hippy:Such a Cali hippy wannabe me  lol

So surprise me I cant go against the boss :)

I've got your mail mate and you do have the pleasure of being the first uk420 member to receive these new genetics :yep:

I've got you down for 

Amnesia Autoflowering CBD 

OG kush Autoflowering CBD 

:yep:

Should get a thread rocking this weekend for more participants in this very exciting season.

Oh someone did ask "are we only releasing high cbd strains this year" the answer is "no" we have some special high thc ladies coming to market around summer time :) and if one goes to plan very, very exciting :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2