I think grapes are usually 3 years before a proper harvest mate, but you'd get some on the second year.

I was thinking a load of raspberry canes, they must be my favourite berries :)

• Like 1

Seeds arrived today @Dinafem-Mark :thisbig: thanks for hooking me up brother, time for my end, so str8 in to germ. Done one of each for now and added more strains. 

This will consist of, in total

Original Amnesia

Purple Afghan Kush

Big Kush

Blue Kush Auto

Critical Cheese Auto

Sitting nicely in 7cm starter pots in prop (unplugged) plain tap water no nutes

• Like 6

Just indoors m8, still get hounded off a local Percy man for cuts, he'll be doing back flips to learn I've got more going :yes:

She'll definitely finish ;) October I reckon, just as the work load starts to get manageable from summer lol

• Like 2

Oh yes ;) busy fighting gnats n thrips in there tho :wallbash: was doing a sweet comp but bailing out. Gonna gut it I think n set a bomb off. Time to put some screens on intake an all :yes: concentrate on my OD, Did you get any rootin tootin done? @beezee

• Like 3

Gnat Off works pretty well against gnats but dunno for thrips.     If they double teaming you maybe best to cut your losses :yep: GL m8

Try gnatrol too, one of them over the road recommended it to me.

No luck with the rootin mate, critical damage on route :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blunt_Wit said:

Gnat Off works pretty well against gnats but dunno for thrips.     If they double teaming you maybe best to cut your losses :yep: GL m8

Fuck cutting my loses m8, I'll bang them outside, let nature take its course and start fresh inside :yep: I'll see what this dio-earth dose first though ;) 

Glad there not in my veg boxes though, hit them str8 up with prevado and boosh, sorted shame its no good in budding plants :(

• Like 2

to combat gnats I put fly paper on small bits of bamboo cane around the pot, pushed in so the paper is just above the surface of the medium, this catches all the adult fungus gnats and stops them reproducing which breaks the life cycle. cant help you with the thrips though mate..

good luck bro

• Like 3