On 04/03/2017 at 8:53 AM, mokka said:

Cheers for the reply, although tbh I'd prefer a finish/harvest date and bud pic.

I'm also lat 53, greenhouse, I presume you're outdoor and guerilla?

ATB Mokka

Sorry m8, they were found by a dirty dog who stomped them into ground, harvested far, far too early and yet still, my top smoke that year, and i had a few stonkers :yes:

Afraid i cant be of any further help till October lol

• Like 3

@beezee There going in the Penthouse m8, had wso7 there last year, kc33 + 36 year befor, White Rhino year befor that,

south facing hill, 45° drop off, excellent sun all day, a dream with airflow after felling 6 trees over 2 years, a real worked and tended lanscape now m8, shame it all belongs to someone ells, id  of built a house there, location, location, location :clown:

• Like 5

Sounds ideal mate, I think I remember you mentioned that plot last year.

You could build yourself a shed type shelter there, have it coming out the side of the hill for stealth and do the first few days drying in it ;)

• Like 2

Been looking at the tunnels of the vietnam war thinking... :g: if only eh? Its a good spot for a walipini, though far, far too much work. Thats my retirement plan, getting walipini and bunker for 60th :yep:

• Like 4

Sitting in the sun here with a big morning doobie, yep :yes: think ill sink some beans for this caper, get the pics running, think ill add Big Kush to the mix :yep:

• Like 3

That's an early start even for you! Are thinking of putting clones out?

Start building that walipini now and you might have it finished by your 60th lollol

• Like 1

Definitly m8, im crossing Original Amnesia to gg3 fast phen, named allready :yes: calling it Mindless Monkey. 

lol 20 years seems bout right

• Like 3

That'll be a stunning cross mate! I might chuck a couple of dina strains in my seed plot too, not sure what yet tho...

• Like 1

On 07/03/2017 at 0:30 PM, SlimPikins said:

Definitly m8, im crossing Original Amnesia to gg3 fast phen, named allready :yes: calling it Mindless Monkey. 

lol 20 years seems bout right

Inventive name and sounds like a tasty cross :)

Not tried gg myself but herd good things :yep:

All the best and here's to some happy germination :)

Mark.

• 2 weeks later...

Prep has started good and proper now up at the penthouse, added a handful of lime, bonemeal, dried blood, SOP, calcified seaweed and chickpell. Turned in and forked well :yep: gave a clean up of last years harvest and added fan leaves to holes. Started on the coppice but its slow work weaving greenery, should be a nice natural wall when I'm finished though :yes: eager for my beans to sprout but I've every bit of faith in the man, they'll be here :yes:

• Like 3

Cracking on here mate! That coppicing is a talent to do properly, most the farmers round my way have it done, it looks good.

• Like 1

@beezee the plan is to weave a frame then let some vines take over, haven't decided in which though, I'd really like some fruit like the passion but fear any unwanted attention, maybe just the inside and the outside some prickly vine (green briar) would be perfect. Need fruit at site as come summer its guaranteed I'll forget a drink ;)

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, SlimPikins said:

@beezeeNeed fruit at site as come summer its guaranteed I'll forget a drink ;)

How have I never thought about that the amount of times I've forgot a drink ! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I went with black grape @beezee quidshop special so I'd say 2 seasons before a decent harvest is possible. got myself a barrel pump as well, not be lugging water up hill this year, just need an 18ml hose n I'm laffin, cranking it up, can get me drill in the handle ;)

Starting to pop real soon in here :yahoo:

• Like 4