First grow, autos in wardrobe

Guest anarchycamp

looking good matey but the only thing I'd consider doing is changing the netting to something with bigger holes, they look like they're 5cm x 5cm  ?

• Like 1

Guest anarchycamp

Cheers pal, they are 5cm yeah I guess I was being a bit lazy just using green fencing haha. I'll make one tomorrow!

When should I stop trying to keep it under the net? Also Im starting to battle high humidity at the moment, should I just add more airflow?

Guest anarchycamp

:punk:Cheers @botanics Having a gander through your diary, nice work:D Definitely a welcome thing to hear that I'm not monumentally messing up.

I am starting to suffer what I think is a calmag issue on the LSD25 but the AK is loving it in there!

@anarchycamp

Thanks mate :v:

Bangi Haze x Psychosister is the best one so far in my opinion mate, things went pretty well on that run and grade A genes, some available in the subbies list too and a real nice reward for helping maintain the boards,  ;) aye it was banging gear that lot :yes: 

Guest anarchycamp

I'm not too clued up on the subbies list:( I'm all for a bit of back scratching though so I'll have a delve into it:D

It does look like nice bud!

• 2 months later...
Guest anarchycamp
19 hours ago, AppleJuiceUK said:

Really like that but would be using a 250W HPS myself. Good luck! :)

I reckon a 250w hps would be fine in there with a bigger extraction, so 5/6inch. Mine only failed because I failed to seal every crack :( and Mum's a buzz kill:thumbdown:

• 3 months later...
Guest anarchycamp
3 hours ago, 9lastic said:

The set up looks neat! 
Any update on the grow? 

Yeah it got ripped by my mum a couple of days off chop..

Obviously no smoke report but the AK loved everything I threw at it and the colas we're pretty dang big, whereas the lsd had a few minor issues. Just harvested another crop, and got two more AK's on the go:D

large.IMGP2906.jpglarge.IMGP2908.jpg

7 hours ago, anarchycamp said:

Yeah it got ripped by my mum a couple of days off chop..

Obviously no smoke report but the AK loved everything I threw at it and the colas we're pretty dang big, whereas the lsd had a few minor issues. Just harvested another crop, and got two more AK's on the go:D

large.IMGP2906.jpglarge.IMGP2908.jpg

Good stuuffffff