Peregrine's 2017 Dinafem Outdoor Grow - Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Original Amnesia, White Widow

Peregrine

A stunning little plant already. The bit of windy weather will strengthen her stems nicely in prep for some heavy flowers :)

• Like 2

On 2017-5-5 at 1:00 PM, Peregrine said:

You've just reminded me to give an update...

Just over a week further and she's progressing nicely, we've had some unsettled weather so she's been rained on and blown about a bit. 

Day time temps are around 20C, night time 14-15C, she's on 3ml/L Root Juice, 2ml/L Fishmix...

large.590c66d4944d7_2017-05-0513_45_49_OGK.jpglarge.590c66cb5b2a6_2017-05-0513_45_05_OGK.jpg

She's coming along great mate :) as said the wind will help strengthen that stem in preparation for the buds she will hold :yep:

Nice healthy looking plant progressing very well! 

Thank you for the added picture very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Coming up to 6 weeks from seed she's now in a 9L pot of BioBizz Lightmix(85%) + Worm Castings(15%) & being fed 3ml/L Root Juice + 2ml/L Fishmix.

Couldn't be more simple and she looks to be enjoying life... 

large.5916b055e9c48_2017-05-1308_58_53_OGK.jpg

• Like 3

On 22/02/2017 at 1:59 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

You have 4 great strains this season mate :yep: 

I have more than 4 great strains but unfortunately they don't include Bubba Kush or Original Amnesia as the seeds never arrived :(

I guess you forgot.

Never mind, it's too late now so I'm using the space to run some Girl Scout Cookies & Scott's OG.

I'm out of this competition now but I'll be documenting the OG Kush & White Widow in my summer diary if anyone wants to see how they grow at Lat 37N. 

• Like 2

On 2017-5-16 at 3:15 PM, Peregrine said:

I have more than 4 great strains but unfortunately they don't include Bubba Kush or Original Amnesia as the seeds never arrived :(

I guess you forgot.

Never mind, it's too late now so I'm using the space to run some Girl Scout Cookies & Scott's OG.

I'm out of this competition now but I'll be documenting the OG Kush & White Widow in my summer diary if anyone wants to see how they grow at Lat 37N. 

I'm so sorry mate and not sure why your 2 nominated strains did not turn up. All other members arrived and if I had known I would have resent myself.

Sorry mate :(

All the best 

Mark..