★ Winner of the Grower of the Month prize - January 2017

Sweet Seeds-tommy

42b26832b072af691b65e7bbd3b16754.jpg

and im the one people think is strange eh ....can thommy just check that subliminals are allowed in the comp ..

right ..time for voodoo ....

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 7

@MrGreens is it that Charlie Monday Melt Down time of the week again!   Not just me but a few of us have noticed that you have regular Monday, beginning of the week,  Melt Down's like clockwork.....just saying like :chains:

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 4

Your voodoo is nothing compared to my womanly charms, I'm up for the main prize, we all know it. 

Its no coincidence im never nominated for grower of the month, I'm not greedy, just corrupt. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kiminal said:

Your voodoo is nothing compared to my womanly charms, I'm up for the main prize, we all know it. 

Its no coincidence im never nominated for grower of the month, I'm not greedy, just corrupt. 

my big black cock mocks your womanly ways

Ayam+Cemani+Rooster.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, MrGreens said:

Get 8 all hard work! lol its fixed this comp...I'm so happy I've pulled out!..all hard work for what ? lol 

@MrGreens

Are you seriously accusing sweet seeds of a fix or are you just having a childish tantrum??

Asking as it's a pretty serious accusation if you are.

d.

• Like 3

If i was given free seeds, i would feel like a winner right there and then!! The prizes are just an extra bonus (which are great btw!!)

i love the comps on this site :skin_up:

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

@MrGreens

Are you seriously accusing sweet seeds of a fix or are you just having a childish tantrum??

Asking as it's a pretty serious accusation if you are.

d.

Childish tantrum ftw :yep:

• Like 4

I must admit I was a bit shocked. I thought it would be another of the nominees that took it.

Anyone that knows me here at UK420 will know I dont hold a grudge as I have more seeds than could plant in a bloody 50 acre plot over ten years so I say this with all due respect of course.

But tbh I was surprised. 

Probably me though, I am smoking well too much DiscoBiscit laced with a #1 and Ghost Train Haze mix sprinkled with SSH..... :smokin:

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...